• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Where Are All Of The Ftms?

Guest Court

• 2 weeks later...
Guest letmebe_me

hey court, i have msn if u wana add me to your msn n yahoo or email me anytime, my addy is on my profile page. plus u can contact me here if u would prefer. i am ftm and 19 yrs old. hope your ok, speak 2 u soon

dan

• 3 weeks later...
I reckon us UK FTMs need to challenge the chat night and have one for us that isnt at 2am?

I agree with Nick, I really want to chat to some FtM's in the chat rooms, but don't want to do it at such a late time. I think us FtM's in the UK should agree to meet at some other time that isn't 2am.

• 7 months later...
Guest Tay-Tay

Hey there im Taylor which is the name i was given by my parents but i keep it because it is a boys name as well as girls name. i was born in a girls body and luckly given a name that i would be able to keep when i find out how to fully become a boy. im kinda new to this to like ive known for a long time and all but i still am just getting the hang of it im trying to figure out how to tell friends and family i have told my sister and one friend and they were fine with it but my sis is bi and my friend has a sister that is bi so i knew they would accept me as for my mom and other family members not the same story. i hate not being who im supposed to be with all the right parts and im praying that someone figures out how to make the parts actually function because i want to have kids and well i want my own kids but i want to adopt a few but i want one with the same DNA where i am the father so hey message me if u find anything out. B)

Guest Tabe

FTM here. 18, pre-everything except therapy. Living pretty much full time.

princecharmless, that link didn't seem to work for me.

Would anyone care to summarize what it was about?