• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Closure

Guest angie

I have been a very lucky lady,

Although it took mom inlaw getting sick,it was an unplanned,unexpected,

means for my family to finally get closure with my being a woman.While my

oldest daughter stayed with her Gma at the hospital,my ex and youngest

stayed with me for two days and nights and my ex is spending another night

with me by herself.From the time they arrived,I have been gendered right,had

my real name used almost full time,and when a mistake is made,they corrected

themselves.My ex and I have become the friends that was always one of my

primary goals since our break up.I am able to give her long soft hugs and even

a gentle kiss on the lips as she went to bed.

My youngest has been great.When she saw the picture of me at the banquet,she

said,"That isn't you,she is pretty and I like her hair." LOL Then she immediately

set about sending the picture to all her friends.This is my dad,can you believe it?

I loved catering to them,cooking them meals,getting to practice my maternal skills.

All three of us at one point were running around in only our panty and bra.They

will even come use the potty if I am washing my hands or face in just my undies.

To be accepted as another one of the girls is a dream come true for me.

Lucky Girl,

Angie

Guest ~Brenda~

Oh, I love your stories of acceptance :)

I know too, the thrill of being accepted by your family. Although, I am not at your stage yet, my youngest is my biggest fan and active supporter. She encourages me with gifts of clothing, jewelry, nail polish, etc :)

I wish you and your family all the happiness and love.

Brenda

OK Brenda,

Here is one just for you.... My First wife Literally Dragged my Two Kids out of my Arms when they were 6 and 3.... I didn't get to see them much till my Daughter was 14... BY that time She had been Brainwashed into believing I was the biggest illegitimate child on the planet..... Cath only left me Because of GID... AND she Knew about it from Day one...ANYHOW... I was informed when Suzanne was 14 that the Bloke her mother left me to be with Had started raping her when she was 8 And it Continued for the next Four years.... She tried to tell her mother.... But Cath was in total Denial.... As is often the Case.... Victims of Child rape ...she turned to drugs... was Putting $1600 a week into her arms at 14 and working as a Prostitute.... After all Joe robbed her of being a Child many years earlier....I Got to see her briefly and sposmadically up to the time I left Sydney in 2002..... She recently Contacted me to inform me I was a Grandparent... We spoke at length on the phone as she is nearly 3000 Kilometres away... She Put her two oldest Kids on the phone to me.... And they Called me Nanna.... And I bawled my eyes out..... I felt like I let Suzanne down Badly.... But She was not only willing to accept my Failures as a Parent... She instructed her Kids.... "Nanna is on the phone"..... And I am tearing up again now retelling the story..... NOW... If Kids can Accept their Dad In a Female Persona.... AND it is personal to them..... Why Can't Strangers ?

Regards Tiff... PS I have to dry my Keyboard... LOL

Angie,

Closure is such an important thing. It's great to hear your stories and this one was special.

One thing I see is that, with stories like this, it makes it hard for me to accept your stories of "being made", like the ID at the jail. Is there any chance that you think you've been made when you really haven't, that it occurs mainly in your mind as a reflex to past events?

Everybody has things they're sensitive about and those can cause us to react at times when it's not really necessary.

You really are one of the girls. Way to go.

Hugs,

Yvonne

Guest DeniseNM

Angie that is great to hear because acceptance is such a great thing, especially from family. I am so happy for you :D .

Tiff I am so sorry to hear that happened to you with your ex, but at least now your daughter has reached out to you and you can be there for her (even at a distance).

Denise

OK Brenda,

Here is one just for you.... My First wife Literally Dragged my Two Kids out of my Arms when they were 6 and 3.... I didn't get to see them much till my Daughter was 14... BY that time She had been Brainwashed into believing I was the biggest illegitimate child on the planet..... Cath only left me Because of GID... AND she Knew about it from Day one...ANYHOW... I was informed when Suzanne was 14 that the Bloke her mother left me to be with Had started raping her when she was 8 And it Continued for the next Four years.... She tried to tell her mother.... But Cath was in total Denial.... As is often the Case.... Victims of Child rape ...she turned to drugs... was Putting $1600 a week into her arms at 14 and working as a Prostitute.... After all Joe robbed her of being a Child many years earlier....I Got to see her briefly and sposmadically up to the time I left Sydney in 2002..... She recently Contacted me to inform me I was a Grandparent... We spoke at length on the phone as she is nearly 3000 Kilometres away... She Put her two oldest Kids on the phone to me.... And they Called me Nanna.... And I bawled my eyes out..... I felt like I let Suzanne down Badly.... But She was not only willing to accept my Failures as a Parent... She instructed her Kids.... "Nanna is on the phone"..... And I am tearing up again now retelling the story..... NOW... If Kids can Accept their Dad In a Female Persona.... AND it is personal to them..... Why Can't Strangers ?

Regards Tiff... PS I have to dry my Keyboard... LOL

Jeeze Tiff,

I honestly want to say the right thing , you know ??. Your not the only one "welling up" ,.You must have co wrote that book, the school

of hard knocks. Ever wonder when life is gonna stop throwing curve testicles at us ? Thinking of you Tiff, Luv, Viv. PS, dont think our U.S. friends

will get this but your a goodun