• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Tall Women's Clothing (shoes, Bras, Etc).

Guest Kathrin

Guest Kathrin

I am a member of a few different forums, and thought this might be worth cross-posting.

I have been keeping a list of tall clothing resources - being extremely tall (~6'8", depending on who's doing the measuring), clothing can be a pain at times.

Below are some of the links to clothing I have found for taller women.

Bras:

Decent Exposures has all kinds of sizes, from girls size 4 to 54L. More importantly, they will do custom sizing on strap lengths, etc.

Victoria's Secret includes longer than normal straps, and has some petite sizes if needed.

Tops/Bottoms:

Buckle has jeans up to 37 inch inseams.

Make your own jeans and Lands End will custom-make jeans for you.

Tall Couture seems to have 39 inch inseams

Long tank tops (up to 31 inch length)

Hoodies (up to 35 inches long)

eShakti has a wide assortment of tops, dresses, skirts - with sleeve, neckline, and length options.

April Marin reasonably priced dresses and suits - for people from 4'5" to 6'0" (taller? Just email them :) )

Pakistani and Indian designer apparel

Tall By Design has some fashionable tops and bottoms at reasonable prices. (size chart)

Long Tall Sally - caters to the UK/Ireland market, but can order internationally. Will price in pounds, euros, or USD.

Shoes:

ShoeBuy has the best collection of shoes I've seen. They have women's shoes up to size 17, and feminine ones up to a size 16.

Tall clothing mall has a good list of places to find larger shoes. They go up to size 16 on some stores.

Otabo will make custom shoes, but they aren't cheap ($400-$600 or so)

Big and Beautiful Shoes goes up to 16 in some styles

Barefoot Tess has stylish shoes from size 5.5 to size 15.

Designer Shoes has styles in up to a women's size 15.

Business:

Individually Suited will copy garments, and do custom-tailored clothing. Not cheap.

Noblehouse does custom-tailored woman's clothing at a slightly cheaper price.

RavisTailor is another custom tailor. Shirts from $55, three piece suits for $315. Thailand based.

Tall Divisions/Sections:

Gap Tall

Land's End Tall

JC Penny Tall

Tall Couture - fashion for tall women.

Spiegel has some clothing in tall sizes

Brick and Mortar

Tall Girl Shop located throughout US/Canada.

Avenue Shoes apparently runs up to 13W in stores.

• 1 year later...
Guest Kaylin M

Oh my gosh, thank you so much!!! I'm always looking for good sites like these. Already found a bunch of neat things, already.

I hate it when awesome shirts end up being too short. >.<

Guest Femke

Thank you so much! This is certainly very helpful.

Can't wait to get home from work so I can start digging through those links. hopefully some of them will ship internationally though :S

Xoxo,

Femke

Guest Elizabeth K

Brick and mortar (Slang for real location store):

Catherines (But no super tall) 00x though 5X - which translates 14W thru 32W - GOOD supply of 0X clearance (my size) because so mant here in New Orleans are larger and buy up the bigger sizes. No shoes, except flip-flops in season - up to size 14

Avenue (Again no super tall) like Catherines - but with shoes - inexpensive shoes, up to size 13 W. Seems to have a little better selection.

Ashley Stewart (has super tall jeans - but no shoes) In our area it caters to the big and/or tall African American woman. You can get the smaller sizes if you are tall and thin.

Goodwill you never know. I bought a pair of 13 W shoes there once. Lots of 18W and 16W dresses and skirts, but that may be local.

My favorite mail order sources:

JC Penney - have super tall (online only)

Endless.com (hundreds of shoes inmy size - but (sigh) not the cute ones - except the fetish type PLEASERS which is a rip-off (too small and they hastle you about returns).

Internet - Ebay - wes, Ebay! Type in your size. I bought my winter coats on Ebay - Womens tall.

Hope this helps

Lizzy