• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Hello From Chloe

Guest chloehobbs

Guest chloehobbs

hello to everyone on the Laura's Playground forums. I am Chloe Hobbs and I am 31 years old from the UK. I was born male but know that my body definitely does not reflect the person that I know I am inside.

I have known from a young age that I was not like the other boys; I have never taken pleasure in sports or activities considered masculine and all of my life I have had many more friendships with women than with men.

I began dressing in skirts and slips when I was about 12/13 and it just felt right, so comfortable and I felt so relaxed like it was the part of me that was missing.

I have been dressing on and off in secret since then and since getting connected to the internet I have found that the feelings that I have had for many years are not just me, there are many other people around the world who have been through the same thing.

I have reached an age now where I feel that I need to resolve the conflict between my body and mind and I am currently reading all that I can on transgenderism and feminisation and look forward to the day that I can be the person that I truly am but I know that whatever path my life takes with making or not making a decision it is not going to be an easy one.

I know in my heart that I am female and know nothing would make me happier than to transition and become the person I know I am inside but due to my current domestic situation (shared house with people who would not understand) it is not possible at the moment however I hope that this will change in the next few months.

• Admin

Hello, Chloe, and welcome to Laura's. We've got lots of folks from the UK so you should be getting some welcome's from your compatriots

after a bit.

Have a seat in the Member's Lounge and I'll get a cup of tea (Earl Grey OK?) and some of Sally's famous cookies. Comfy now? Good!

You've found the perfect place to find information you will need on your journey to being the woman you are. You'll also find good friends too.

We support each other here and if you have any question, just post it and it will get some good answers. You can post in any of the forums.

You might like to try the Chat Rooms too for some variety.

After five posts you can send private messages (PMs) to other members to carry on a conversation out of public view.

This is a wonderful place filled with wonderful people, as you will soon see. So welcome aboard.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Jean Davis

Hi Chloe

Welcome to the family. :P

This is definately a good place to get answers, the people here are warm and friendly.

But remember that some of the most important questions can only be answered by you and a good therapist.

So when traveling down this road remember to look into your heart.

There are more answers there than you realize.

LUV

Jean

Guest Kayliegh

Chloe - glad to meet you! -

Now I know many of the girls here think that tea and cookies are OK, but how about some champagne and shrimp!!!

I think that’s more like it!

Hugs! - Kayleigh

Guest SusanKG

Hi Chloe,

Welcome to the Playground. I'm not much for tea, but let me offer you a cup of coffee to go with your cookies. I see you have just made your first post after being a member for a while. Hopefully you have aquainted yourself with alll the friends and information here. I hope to visit with you again soon.

Susan KG

Hi Chloe,

It is so good to have you here.

We are here to offer you some very important things, support, friendship, advice and love.

I hope that you liked the cookies, if you did - I'll tell you a secret - we tend to give some to new members and anytime that you come to greet someone to make them feel at home - you can have some more, I always bake plenty and we keep them in the member's lounge.

Laura's is all about helping you to feel at home and comfortable with yourself and what better way than to interact with others and get that warm family feeling.

Welcome to the family, hope you like your new siblings.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest chloehobbs

Thank you all for the lovely welcome and the tea (and coffee) and cookies :D

I look forward to being a part of the community here and talking more with all of you on a regular basis.

As SusanKG says, I have been a member here for a while before posting my introduction. I have been reading the public areas of the site quite often and find it to be a friendly and supportive community.

I know that I have a long road ahead of me and I know that it will take time to find out the destination of my journey but I am happy knowing that whatever happens I have good friends in yourselves to talk with.

hugs

chloe

x

Guest Donna Jean

Chloe.....

Hello, Honey.....

I'm so sorry that I'm dragging up the rear to welcome you...but, better late than never!

I seriously think that you'll like it here and fit in wonderfully!

So, make yourself all comfy ....

Relax and enjoy yourself.....OK?

Good!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest chloehobbs

Hi Donna

thank you for the kind welcome, dont worry about anything, i can be a little late myself at times besides i did post very early in the am uk time lol.

thank you for the kind compliment; I really like the community here and everyone is so friendly and supportive. I think that we can all be good friends and look forward to being part of the family here as I travel my journey towards becoming the true me.

hugs

chloe

x

Guest ChloëC

Hi Chloe!

Welcome to Laura's Playground. And I see you've already met many of the really nice and supportive people here. Lots to read, and lots of discussions you can join in if you like or ask your own questions. We're all happy to help and glad that you've come here.

From one

Chloë

to another.

Guest chloehobbs

thank you all for the welcomes. for some reason i'm not getting the replies sent to me since changing my email address on the forum.

Thank for Larson and thank you Chloë from the newest Chloe on the site lol

hugs

chloe

x

Guest Faerie Princess

Hi Chloe,

First off I'd like to say that you have a wonderful name, as I have the same one :D:) I'm glad that Sally brought you the food tray :D. And Welcome to Laura's Playground. Please enjoy your stay.

Chloe