• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ear Rings

Guest Sina

Got my ears peierced last week. Have been wanting to do so for so long, but couldn't get up the nerve to do so. One day last week I was in wally world and just decided to do it. I've been looking and I really wanted the pink butterflies, but chickened out at the last minute. Because I have to wear the originals for at least 6 weeks I didn't think I could do it. I got Titanium rounds instead but I can't wait until I can take them off and put on something prettier. Six weeks seems so long now. My friends are okay with them, but my parents are coming for a visit in December, too soon to remove them, so they will get to see. Oh well, this is me , deal with it. :lol:

It's been awhile since I been here, feels good to be back!

Love y'all

Sina

Guest ~Brenda~

Sina hon,

It is good to see you back and posting :)

You took a big step in getting your ears pierced. When it is time,you will get more earrings :) Before you even know it, you will have many pairs!!

Love

Brenda

Guest Krystyna_Marie

Way to go, Sina! I pierced my left ear a year ago, it's really been lovely for me, I did it myself with a safety pin (ouch!). When at home I usually wear a clip on my right ear, but due to my employer's culture, I don't dare do my right ear (til I'm retired!).

Kathleen Rose -- I found some nice clips in a Belk's Dept. Store, brand is Kim Rogers, Monet also makes some, available in Belks, maybe Dillard's, Macy's and probably on Ebay too. Good luck finding some you like!

Kisses,

KM

• 2 weeks later...

I wear clip-ons too. I love shopping for earrings and when I wear them they are one of those little touches that make me feel feminine and attractive as a woman and they can add some glamour to your look.

ricka

• Admin
And Kathleen here's a couple of sites for clip on earrings.

Have fun but don't go overboard. :lol:

LUV

Jean

Thanks, Jean. I was thinking about clip ons and didn't know where to start looking. These are great sites.

Now, where's my purse??? Gotta get that credit card. ;)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Maryteresa

Thank you Jean for the links to outlets which sell clip-ons. They are my only option at this stage.

I Adore dangly earrings, the bigger the better. I find them very sexy, but they sometimes get tangled in my hair !

Guest Donna Jean

Jean, thanks for all of the links!

I'm sure that many of the gals will find them useful.

I've had one ear pireced since 1972 (yeah, I know...I know....)

And only got the other on done on New Years Day this year...so, for many years clip-ons were what I had to use!

Having both done has opened up a multitude of options for me!

But, clip-ons will be around for a long time to come...

Thanks, Jean!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

I ordered two pair of hoops from Emitations.com. I can;t wait for their arrival.

I'll let you know how they look, and Dee Jay and Sally, I'll show 'em to you gals. :)

Thanks, Jean!

Carolyn Marie