• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Fear

Guest Jonie

Guest Emily H
hello Jonie again you know what scares me more than any thing is the thought of always being alone I really hate that thought

always being alone?

I'm not entirely sure what you mean hun, but you always have your sisters here to come to. You can always find a gender support group and meet other sisters there to share real world experiences together.

If that's whats you mean dear, then you will never be alone unless you ask to be.

~Andrea

Jonie,

Being alone is not frightening or even lonely if you are alone by choice - like going away to write a book or take a break from all of the pressures.

If it is being alone because of abandonment by your friends, family and acquaintances then it is very lonely and frightening, I have experienced both and they range from euphoria to a depth of depression that has no words to express the emptiness.

If you are in the later you just have to summon all of your strength and reach out to someone even if it is over the Internet and make a friend, have someone who you can hold in your heart and mind even when they are away.

So if you feel like it would help reach out and I will take your hand and you need never be alone again.

Love ya,

Sally

hello Jonie again you know what scares me more than any thing is the thought of always being alone I really hate that thought

I should have explained that a little better.I guess what I am getting at is. I do like for company to come to my house not hardly any one will come to my house it is like there are scared to be seen any where near me.except for the ones that want something like money or to party.when I did party it seemed like I had all the friends in the world.ever weekend I had a house full of people.I do not party any more and now it seems like no one will come over.there is only two people that will come to my house any more that just wants to just hang around and just talk.which I am very glad that they are in my life.they just don`t get to come over that often because they have there life to live to. I now pretty much of the time I am alone.it makes me feel like and out cast you know what I mean.

Guest Emily H

Well dear, a good idea might be to get out there and do some friend finding! A lot of GG's can be great friends, Im sure they would love to be your friend if you show yourself. And if they don't want to come to your house to have some fun or to hang out, you could always meet up with new friends to go shopping or have lunch somewhere.

~Andrea

Well dear, a good idea might be to get out there and do some friend finding! A lot of GG's can be great friends, Im sure they would love to be your friend if you show yourself. And if they don't want to come to your house to have some fun or to hang out, you could always meet up with new friends to go shopping or have lunch somewhere.

~Andrea

I have tried to get some of the girls from trans Carolina to come to my house and they would not come.all that I wanted is for them to come hang out, have a few drinks and hang around only one of them come it is like they do not like me :(

Guest ~Brenda~

No one likes to be alone for any extended period of time. I like to be alone when I need to clear my head and regain focus in my life.

Joni (and all) if you ever feel lonely, go to Laura's and PM someone or go onto chat :)

You won't feel lonely much longer.

Love and HUGS

Brenda

Guest Donna Jean
I have tried to get some of the girls from trans Carolina to come to my house and they would not come.all that I wanted is for them to come hang out, have a few drinks and hang around only one of them come it is like they do not like me :(

Jonie.......

Sweetheart, let me tell you something.....

If you want apples, you have to go to the orchard....

What I mean is...you need to meet people to make friends...it doesn't just magically happen....

Get out..GLBT meetings...events...go on the internet and find things happening that are something that you're interested in and go there...

Do some social networking, such as FaceBook and you'll be surprised at who comes to see you and talk and maybe even meet you...

You can make lasting friendships right here on Lauras...I talk to many gals and guys from this site on Skype...a video/chat program that is free and a wonderful tool to use to talk and interact with people...

Please don't let yourself be alone if you want company...there are ways....

Love you...

Donna Jean