• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Only Eat Once

Guest Jonie

I my self have trouble eating most the time I will only eat once a day late in the evening.the though of eating breakfast is horrible with me. I can not stand eating lunch ether.I can honestly say that when I do eat it is not really healthy what I do eat.a lot of the times it is More or less junk food like cereal or pizza.I am 5/9 and I weigh 125 pounds is that really bad weight for me.

• Admin

Jonie, I'm no dietitian, but it isn't your weight that troubles me, its your diet.

If you are only eating one meal a day and its mostly junk food, you are not getting the vitamins, minerals and other things your

body needs to stay healthy. You may be anemic or have low levels of other nutrients. That can and will lead to health problems

later.

You need to take care of yourself, Hon. You don't want to end up sick, and your immune system is probably not functioning as well

as it could either.

If you can't eat more, than please make sure you take a multi-vitamin every day and eat some fruit.

I care about you, Jonie. Take care of yourself.

Carolyn Marie

I my self have trouble eating most the time I will only eat once a day late in the evening.the though of eating breakfast is horrible with me. I can not stand eating lunch ether.I can honestly say that when I do eat it is not really healthy what I do eat.a lot of the times it is More or less junk food like cereal or pizza.I am 5/9 and I weigh 125 pounds is that really bad weight for me.

Hi Jonie

Eh, doin the math"s here , are you less than 9 stone ??five nine in height. I aint an expert hun but gonna guess you need to put a few pounds on there.

Being thin in itself wont do much harm but being underweight means your body"s defense system is constantly under pressure imo. Go see a community doc

re advise or why not go google up some info, betcha your under by a mile hun. Dont forget Jonie, you can become ill from being under weight. luv, viv.

Here is a link to several of the very popular recommendation weight calculators:

http://www.halls.md/ideal-weight/body.htm

The lowest I saw for your age, current weight and height was 129 pounds so you could probably use a few pounds. As Carolyn Marie mentioned, it's not all about weight, but good nutrition as well.

Blossom

It is me again I went to that sight and as a man I am supost to be 140 pounds.I also check as a woman's weight to and it said that I am supposed to be 132 pounds. after I seen that I decided to weight my self again except this time I did not have my enhancers on turns they weight more than I thought with out them I am 120 pounds yes I hate to say this but you all are Right I am to light and do need to gain some more weight thank you for telling me Jonie