• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

A Formal Introduction

Guest Lionheart12

Guest Lionheart12

Hi well this is lionheart12 again. I find all of this gender stuff confusing. Well to start off i am an androgyne. I thought i was your plain transexual other then the fact that i didn't hate my genitals and that I didn't really want to be called either a boy or girl but somthing inbetween i struggled with deprssion over the summer cuase i Thought i was a girl or Female. So i basicly had brake downs after brake downs and thought i was suffering from gender dsphoria when in real terms i just had a UTI. So after learning the turth of my gender idenity i am here. In a point where i thought i wanted to be a phuuscial female when really i didn't. I guess you could say i am a wreck now cause of the misinfomation I came to recive. Just a shakey mess wreck cuase i tormented myself due to alot of stuff that i though was going to happen. I like music even though most of these days i just stay in bed cuae i am to much of a mental wreck to do anything anymore. I never made an intro here before so i guess this is one that could count. I came here cause i didn't have a gender theripist to talk to or anything. I guess since i basicly destroied my mind i guess the best thing i can do is take responsiabllity for it. I know i don't suffer from transexuallism just androgney. But anything else is ok i know even though i have the thought drilled into my head i know it will never come true cause i won't do anything to myself due to the genitals i have. Just got a bad set of mind cause of all of the confuseion. Well this is me and i hope to be friends with you all.

• Admin

Hey, Honey, don't be too down on yourself, OK? I know it can be really hard sometimes, and the gender stuff CAN be really confusing.

Don't be in too much of a rush to figure everything out. It will sort itself out in due time. Look around the forums, especially the teen and androgyne

forums and learn what others have gone through and how they've dealt with it. Between now and when you do see a G.T. that should help

a lot. If you don;t find all the info you're looking for, then PM another member or one of the mods and we'll all try to help.

As far as you mental outlook goes, try this - every day set some small goal for yourself, anything at all, and make your mind up that you

are going to accomplish it. Then do it! Every success no matter how small leads to more successes and makes you feel better about

yourself. Try it and let me know how it works.

You came to the right place to find support and friendship and family. We will look after you here.

We all care. I care.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi Lionheart,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have Andro meetings -Wed 7pm est and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Roberta1

Actually, there are 3 distinct sexes. Let me explain. Many years ago I was traveling home from university, and made a rest stop on the PA

Turnpike. Lo and behold there it was staring me in the face, as plain as day. "Women" on the right, "Men" on the left, and believe it or not,

"Telephone" in the middle! Could'a knocked me over with a kiss. (True story)

Sincerely, Robert(a)1

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Lionheart :)

Listen hon, when you have the oppotunity to, I would strongly suggest that you see a gender therapist. If you are in distress about your gender identity, then you really should see someone to sort out your gender identity issues. To decide on your own, but are clearly still depressed, indicates that you need some professonal help. Understanding one's gender should bring peace and happiness, not sadness and depression. Honey, you still have a walk in front of you. Start walking and find true happiness :)

Love

Brenda

Guest Jean Davis

Hi honey

Welcome to the family, so glad you could join us. :D

I see you have found that place in life where you'll try anything to find out who you are.

Most everyone here has been there before; some try to find their place quickly, others take a long time. Either way it turns out to be the worst time in our lives. Here's a little hint, follow your heart. Try new things and listen to advice, but if itdoesn't settle well with you stop and try something new. Also don't worry about what others think, remember this is your life and no one has to live it but you so do the things that you feel comfortable with. ;)

And for Pete's sake don't worry about the title you or someone else has given you, it does nothing but hold you back from your true potential. Just do what makes you happy and be yourself. :)

BTW from what I see your mind isn't any worse than anyone elses. You just are having a little trouble sorting things out right now, that will change as you grow. :P

LUV

Jean

Guest Amanda joan
Hi well this is lionheart12 again. I find all of this gender stuff confusing. Well to start off i am an androgyne. I thought i was your plain transexual other then the fact that i didn't hate my genitals and that I didn't really want to be called either a boy or girl but somthing inbetween i struggled with deprssion over the summer cuase i Thought i was a girl or Female. So i basicly had brake downs after brake downs and thought i was suffering from gender dsphoria when in real terms i just had a UTI. So after learning the turth of my gender idenity i am here. In a point where i thought i wanted to be a phuuscial female when really i didn't. I guess you could say i am a wreck now cause of the misinfomation I came to recive. Just a shakey mess wreck cuase i tormented myself due to alot of stuff that i though was going to happen. I like music even though most of these days i just stay in bed cuae i am to much of a mental wreck to do anything anymore. I never made an intro here before so i guess this is one that could count. I came here cause i didn't have a gender theripist to talk to or anything. I guess since i basicly destroied my mind i guess the best thing i can do is take responsiabllity for it. I know i don't suffer from transexuallism just androgney. But anything else is ok i know even though i have the thought drilled into my head i know it will never come true cause i won't do anything to myself due to the genitals i have. Just got a bad set of mind cause of all of the confuseion. Well this is me and i hope to be friends with you all.

[font="Lucida Console"]Lionheart,

You are a smart one. You can see that being Androgenous is not an easy place to be. I am in a similar place. I have been going to a GT for several weeks and that has been very helpful to me. It feels really good when you describe something about yourself and someone says "well that quite common for people in your situation". You need to know that you are among many thousands of people world wide that feel as you do. You have a medical condition that causes you mental distress. It will get easier for you as you begin to understand and accept who you are. It is hard to live in this over sexed world when that is not something that drives you. I sometimes find myself surfing the radio stations for a song that is not about relationships and lust. I feel confidant that you will find your way out of your bed and back into the world. You have something special to accomplish in your lifetime and you can not discover it laying in bed. Plaese continue to post and ask questions and we will be willing to help you in any way we can.

Peace & Love Amanda[/font]