• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Ten Best Tiger Wood Jokes On The Internet . It Didn't Take Long ?.

Guest Joanna Phipps

Guest Joanna Phipps

Subject: Ten best Tiger Wood jokes on the Internet . It didn't take long ??.

One:

Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one.

Two:

What's the difference between a car and a golf ball? Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

Three:

Tiger Woods wasn't seriously injured in the crash, but he's still below par.

Four:

What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing

Five:

Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron.

Six:

Perhaps Tiger should be using a driver?

Seven:

This is the first time Tiger’s ever failed to drive 300 yards

Eight:

Apparently, Tiger admitted this crash was the closest shave he’s ever had. So Gillette has dropped his contract.

Nine:

After a wayward drive, Tiger Woods found water before nestling behind a tree

Ten:

Apparently, the only person who can beat Tiger Woods with a golf club is his wife

Guest julia_d

Tiger's next commercial: "Hi, I'm Tiger Woods, and when my wife comes after me in a domestic dispute, I make sure she uses the Nike SQ Dynamo driver.

Tiger said the fault of the accident was his Escalade. It’s typical of a golfer—always blame the caddy.

Guest ChloëC

Tiger Woods. What people do with their private lives, I don't care. Just like I don't think it's anyone's business what I do with my private life. So I won't make fun of him for that. (just as I wouldn't want people to make fun of me for my private life). Yes, he hurt people, people who were close to him. Yet, many of us know that hurting people even if we didn't want to (and finding we like ourselves less for it), can too often be part of what we are, and a result of the decisions we have to make for ourselves.

His public fault was not accepting blame for his actions immediately. For we are also a forgiving people when someone admits his or her failings and accepts the consequences. His personal actions probably ruined a good part of his private life, but that was entirely his decision, his choice. His actions since then has probably ruined a good part of his public life, and it doesn't matter if his 'handlers' got him to make those stupid comments or not, it was still his choice.

So, even tho I was never really a fan of his, I will feel saddened for what he is now considering what he might have been.

Chloë

Guest julia_d

I don't care either way.. Put yourself in the public eye and act a fool.. get the mickey taken.. that's how it has always been. I haven't seen any jokes that have been actually nasty to him.. not yet, though I'm sure they will arrive in due course.

For a millionaire doesn't he have a rubbish car?

Guest Joanna Phipps

Hmmm, I put these here so we could all get a laugh or a groan out of them, but like several posts I have started it has become something entirely different.

Guest ChloëC

I'm sorry, Joanna, I didn't mean to put a damper on it. They are funny. And I could probably add some more, it's just my feelings of making fun of a real person. Just me.

Chloë

Hmmm, I put these here so we could all get a laugh or a groan out of them, but like several posts I have started it has become something entirely different.

Ah, Joanna, for me its just a little bit of humor.

Im Irish ,the world and its mother has an *Irish joke*

in its locker. A little fun brightens up the day imo.

So, just for you hun,,,,,, 2 dockers on the way home from

work, one says to the other "when I get home Im gonna

rip the wives panties off , other docker says ,why?? first

says back , cos the freakin elastic band is cutting my leg

off"". Have a nice one , Luv, viv :rolleyes:

Guest Joanna Phipps
Ah, Joanna, for me its just a little bit of humor.

Im Irish ,the world and its mother has an *Irish joke*

in its locker. A little fun brightens up the day imo.

So, just for you hun,,,,,, 2 dockers on the way home from

work, one says to the other "when I get home Im gonna

rip the wives panties off , other docker says ,why?? first

says back , cos the freakin elastic band is cutting my leg

off"". Have a nice one , Luv, viv :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO I needed that after a night of editing photos for posting to the company's online gallery