• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

One Week Till Hrt

Guest Eth

Can't breathe. Misstyped url like 5 times. Will add more later.

OMG

Omg. Omg omg omg omg omg.

Hormones. One week. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will add more when I can breathe again....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sally

• Carolyn Marie

• Paula ult

Guest Donna Jean

ETH!

You get back here!

What's going on?

You start in a week?????

Don't leave us hanging like this ....no fair ...

TELL US.....TELL US.....TELL US.......

Tell us ALL about it, will ya??????

Dang!

Donna Jean

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

Wait Eth. Make sense. The spacebar is your friend. Okay...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

So today is a day filled with doctors. This morning I went to see the Gastroenterologist again. I don't really agree with some of her opinions on my stomach issues, but that's irrelevant right now. (She's a cool person from what I've seen, I just feel rushed in her appointments and kinda feel like she's not making very informed decisions because well, she doesn't have the information since I don't have the time to give it to her. But hey... She's the expert).

So I just saw the endocrinologist for the first time. I know, I know, I haven't mentioned it even once on here. I didn't want to get my hopes up, get excited, get people excited for me... But I've known I had an appointment for the past three weeks. This morning I burst though and went into the chat room XD. So if you were there, you saw me freaking out.

The endocrinologist was very nice, and says that while he won't be working with me directly (he will be with me somewhat), his partner, another very experienced, very talented and very cool guy (from what he says), will be the one working with me. And if my therapist gives them a letter of recommendation, and I get some bloodwork and paperwork done, they will let me start a small dose of hormones in as little as 7-10 days. I asked what he meant by a "small dose", and he said that mostly the effects I should expect are psychological, that I'd feel happier in my skin, and that there should be some fat redistrubition and some breast tissue growth. He said that the person he's been working with has been doing this for 25-30 years, and will know when to up my dosage, etc. so we'll see how this goes.

Later tonight I see my therapist, and I'll ask her for a letter and stuff and see how that goes. I believe she will give me one, so yeah.

OMG

愛 Eth

(Think I managed to write coherently...)

Guest Donna Jean

Ok....ok...ok....Good girl!

You managed to get it all out!

Now...Congratulations...GEE!

So, ya been hiding this from us for a bit?..That's ok...I'm happy that you are so close...

Dang, Honey...there sure a lot of hoops to jump through, aren't there?

But, you're on track now...it's just a matter of time...you'll be where you need to be to feel a whole lot better!

Keep us up on what's going on now that you are right here at this point and you already spilled the beans.....OK?

LOVE

Donna Jean

• Admin

Wow, that's great news, Eth! Way to go!

That you were able to keep it a secret is just this side of amazing. But now that it's out...

CONGRATULATIONS!

There is more where that came from when you tell us you popped that first pill. I think the

font size might be a little bigger though. :P

Hang in there, girl. Won't be long now...

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest NatashaJade

Congrats!!!!

Having so recently been where you are, I know the feeling. The hardest thing is not thinking about it ALL THE TIME!!!

But then the fun begins :D

luv

Gin

Guest Astro_Liz

Eth! Of anyone I have known so far, I think you deserve all this good karma the most! Congratulations, and I am so glad to finally see you this happy! It suits you well! :lol:

Eth! Of anyone I have known so far, I think you deserve all this good karma the most! Congratulations, and I am so glad to finally see you this happy! It suits you well! :lol:

Thanks Liz ^^

愛 Eth

Hey Eth,

That is such good news but why does all of the really cool stuff happen when I am at work?

We have been on this journey together for some time haven't we?

It is so good to finally get to share the good times with you.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Joanna Phipps

If eth gets much more excited I think she might blow a gasket, give that lovely, lucky gal a chill pill so she can sleep.

Honestly sis I fully understand the excitement...

Im back on cloud 9 myself but have posted that elsewhere

I'm glad you hung in there Eth. Are you still seeing your boyfriend from over the summer?

*hugs*

congratulations :D

I'm a bit confused about the "over the Summer" part, but yes I'm still with him. We've been together for more than a year and a half now. ^^

愛 Eth

Guest NatalieRene
I'm a bit confused about the "over the Summer" part, but yes I'm still with him. We've been together for more than a year and a half now. ^^

愛 Eth

I just remember that you where having a tough time earlier and I'm glad you are doing so well now. :D

Guest Jean Davis

Wow honey I'm sooooooooooo happy for you. :P Sounds like things are going well for you now, please keep us posted on any other special momunts you have. ;)

LUV

Jean

Guest Joanna Phipps

Are you Ready

Things they may not have told you

Finally, the letter is written

your hormones are to begin

your therapist says you are ready

that little pill to take.

Did they tell you of some side effects

did they tell you of the days

the days when you cant stop crying

the days when you bit heads off for no reason?

Did they tell you of the days

the days when all is on its head

the days when you may not want out of bed

Congratulations girlfriend you've arrived

but just where is here

on the same boat as the rest of us

trying to figure our way through

through this hormone nightmare

They say it gets better

the mood swings lessen

I cant say they do

mine have just begun

Did they tell you of

the itch as the breast grow

did the tell you of the pain

as the growth happens

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 81 Guests (See full list)

• Carolyn Marie
    • Ashley0616
    • Nonexistent