• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Laura's Ftw

Guest AlexanderG

Guest AlexanderG

Just to note,

in comparison to another (national) forum I'm on, by now purely because it has information on the national stuffs, Laura's is twice as friendly. Or - wait. Thrice. I think.

At least thrice.

Kudos to y'all.

Sander

• Admin

Thanks, Alex! Not that we're in competition with anyone, but its nice to hear that we're

a friendly group. That's a direct result of all the wonderful members here...

Like, ummm, you!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Support Forums tend to be friendlier. It's not just the staff that makes things friendlier the members do too. It helps that the atmosphere is one of mutual respect not conflict. Thanks for the compliment.

Laura

Guest NatashaJade

I have to agree! This is the only place I've found that doesn't seem to be suffering from weird internal politics or haunted by militants. I'm so happy to be here amongst all of you!

luv

Gin

Guest Amanda joan

Zander,

I agree too!!

This is the best site on the internet as far as I'm concerned.

Educational

Friendly

Caring

informative

Just to name a few of the wonderful quailties.

Peace & Love Amanda

• 1 month later...
Guest Donna Jean
That's so true! Most other forums so many people are jerks. Here everyone is supportive and polite.

Thank you, Hon.....

It is made this way by everyone here..Admin, mods and most of all, our members...

Here...have another cookie...and please don't put your feet up on the coffee table......

Love...

Donna Jean

That's OK, you can put your feet up on the coffee table as long as you sweep up those cookie crumbs before you leave - we are friendly but we don't need to be so generous to the ants!

This is the first forum that I ever felt comfortable enough to post in - please be quiet Donna Jean and go outside to laugh - all of the others even in my professional field all seem to be intimidating to me.

Not here, we are a family and while we could all pat ourselves on the back for being great mods and admins - if you the members were not friendly it wouldn't work at all so thank you for all that you do - this site's for you!

(I hope I don't have to pay a copyright to Budweiser for that line.)

Love ya,

Sally

• Forum Moderator

I have to totally agree. This site is the friendliest on the web. I,too, am on some other sites and many of the members are self-satisfing jerks to say the least. It's a "me" 'me" thing; only their unintelligent opinions are of any importance. I read what's being posted, but rarely comment. It's not that I'm afraid to comment, it's just that I don't waste my valuable time talking to buffoons.

Mike

Guest Joanna Phipps

Ive been on a couple of other trans-gender forums and nothing comes close to this one for support. The only one that comes close is a lesbian board I'm on, thats not a support board really more like a general chat place.

Hello Hun,

Laura"s has become a very important part of my Transition ,

my safe place my courage my advice my friends my tears my smile.

It is here I have reinforced my belief i can never turn my back on a

person in trouble. Is"nt it wonderful we are all big enough and small

enough and strong enough and weak enough to see we are at the end

of the day just a number of human beings trying to find peace . Thanks

for being here Laura, thanks for your post Zander, I love you all, viv :)

Guest sarah f

Like I told Sally when we met for the first time, I am addicted to this site. Everyone here is so loving and makes you feel like you are just as special as anyone else in this world. I can't imagine what I would be doing or thinking if I didn't find this site.

Love,

Sarah F