• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Crossdressers Xmas List

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Hello Everyone:

As christmas coming up soon. What is on everyones christmas list for crossdressing?

Here would be my list:

nice short dress

some black ballet flats

gymnastic leotard

nice victoria seceret purple bra and matching panties

nice jeans short skirt

Nice frilly top.

Here would be my xmas list on my ideas. just courious on what everyone else xmas list would be for your crossdressing

Talk to you all later

Amy

• Admin

Hmmmm.

I would love some satin pajamas, red, pink or black.

Thigh high boots, black or brown, 2.5 inch heels

A pants suit and a skirt suit, gray or navy

Designer jeans, straight leg or boot cut.

Lots of wide belts.

Cowl neck sweaters (actually, any kind of sweater. I love sweaters!)

I'm starting to feel faint, so I'll stop here. ;)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Margaret

Some basics first,

New breast forms to get me from 48DD to 48C.

A couple of new wigs, longish bob style, one dark/burgandy, the other ginger.

As far as clothing goes

A business type jacket in light grey pinstripe with matching skirt and trousers.

Some cowl neck sweaters

A couple of pairs of jeans

And of course shoes, shoes, and more shoes.

Margaret

Some basics first,

New breast forms to get me from 48DD to 48C.

A couple of new wigs, longish bob style, one dark/burgandy, the other ginger.

As far as clothing goes

A business type jacket in light grey pinstripe with matching skirt and trousers.

Some cowl neck sweaters

A couple of pairs of jeans

And of course shoes, shoes, and more shoes.

Margaret

I would want a new pare of silver open two hi hells, and some new hot mini skirts some nice tops, a corset. and a seven foot man to prance around in front of while wearing them do you recon the man is to much to ask for. :D

My list:

1. A black dress.

2. A red dress.

3. Plenty of hats.

4. Shoes of all colors and styles.

Gennee

:D

Guest Amy LeBlanc

Hello All:

It sounds like that everyone has alot of good wishes here for there xmas list and what they want if they can actually send it out to family and friends. But like myself, this is more of a wishlist and its something we al can say hey this is what we want.

Talk to you later

Amy

Guest Jean Davis

I'm a simple gal to please.

Just give me free run of the Victoria's Secret warehouse for a few hours.

Simple right?

I'm especially interested in THIS

Also that everyone here has a Wonderful X-mas. This would mean more to me than a dress anyway. ;)

Merry Chrismas everyone. :P

LUV

Jean

Guest ChloëC

hmmm, here is a slightly different wish list -

the experience needed to overcome my fear of going out in public

current stylish outfits, and the instincts on how to wear them that make me look like any one else, so I just blend in

lots more practice with cosmetics so my appearance looks 'natural'

acceptance by those who I decide to tell.

That's not too much now, is it. (ok, maybe a properly fitted corset would be nice)

Chloë

Guest Joanna Phipps

I know it is difficult to get up the confidence to go out that first time, but really the only way to build that confidence is to actually do it. I had to learn how in a hurry when my gender team threw me to the sharks and told me 2 months rle without hormones.

Guest Donna Jean

Oh my!

Low cut lounge tops..I have a couple and I LOVE them!

And I want a couple of new peasant skirts....

And I'm gonna need a pair of nice winter ankle boots!

Thank you, Santa

Good Girl...

Donna Jean

There isn't too much on my Christmas list this year, it has in the past been sort of a "Wizard of Oz" list needing one of what each main character was seeking.

But that list is getting shorter.

Scarecrow - searching for brains, I believe that I have finally gotten a few things about my true nature into my sometimes very thick skull. (Thanks to all of you.)

Tin Woodsman - looking for a heart, over the past moth or so I have pretty well documented how mine has finally opened up. (Thanks Dee Jay!)

Dorothy - wanted to go home, I just needed to find one and I have - right here. (Thank you Laura.)

Cowardly Lion - looking for courage, that is what I have yet to find and I know that I will need it before the end of next year as my HRT is having very good results and that terrifying prospect of coming out at work looms in my not too distant future.

Other than that I have all that I need, more money would be helpful but I get by so I have my friends here, I feel loved and I share my love - what more could I need?

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Emily H

-Corset

-Ball Gown

-Black High Heels (not sure about the style, maybe something a bit casual)

-C breast forms

-New, more realistic wigs

-A silky pink night gown with lots of lace and frills, with a matching thong.

Guest Maryteresa

Because of the loss of most of my stuff recently my Christmas list is very long, this year.

Some things have arrived already....New hair, courts, legwear black and white long gloves, black and white ruffle blouses, floaty yellow full skirt, long salsa-type crossover halter dress in Fuchsia/coral, new C forma and pocket bra. Black underbra corset, clip-on earrings various and ditto necklaces.

To come are more long hair (different), two icewear skating dresses, one gold, the other turquoise, an English schoolgirl's outfit in silver-grey with white shirt and red tie and white over-knee socks with red bows, two pairs of vintage pleated culotte type shorts, one in silver-grey, the other (longer) in peachy-cream. a black lace shoulder bolero and black and light pink pairs of over-knees with bows.....enough?