• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Do I Do

Guest ChloëC

Guest ChloëC

Well, I have a sticky little dilemma. As I mentioned in another post, I was in an accident yesterday afternoon. I was driving in another town to go to one of the stores and pick up some items I could only get there. Making the last turn where I could see the buildings ahead, I was rear ended by some guy doing 45 or more in a 35 zone, with me stopped, signal flashing waiting to make a left. I have some dull aches and a forehead bruise but nothing serious, and I feel a little better today.

And because of some things going on, my en femme clothes were neatly folded in a bag in the hatchback storage area. A reasonable safe place when others are around and the whole house is available to my adult children, the last of whom left about two weeks ago. So, here I am in the middle of another town, nobody close I know, a number of other important items in the car and a bag in a smashed in rear end. Got a friend of my wife's to rescue me, but no way could I get that bag out with police, the tow truck (it's completely totaled), gawkers, and I could not leave it in the tow parking overnight because the back window is gone. So we go over to the tow area, I grab up the bag, looking to see if anything fell out, because everything in there had moved considerably, held it close, take it back out to friends car with other slightly less important items, shove it in the back seat, apparently closed, and we come back to my house.

Today, I open up the bag and one breast form is missing, and everyone knows my wife and daughters too well to believe it's theirs. Checked the house, will go back to the car tomorrow, if it's not there, only one place left. Not a pretty picture. And if anything else I had to leave with the car is not there, well, that's not pretty either. The bag was well under other things and those silicone forms are weighted so I don't believe it flew out, but who knows.

Oh well. Just like 'My Content' says, life has a strange (and funny) way of throwing all our well thought out plans to the winds.

Chloë

Guest Donna Jean

Gee!

I'm so sorry, Honey....

BUT! I must start off by saying that I am relieved that you are ok (except for a few bumps...etc)..

But, Isn't it funny how one's mind works while in a state of shock...the things that become important?

Your mind was racing to protect your secret...nothing else seemed important!

(Once I T-boned a Buick with my Harley...as I lay there bleeding and people running over to me..I yelled.."Turn off the bike..it's wasting gas!")

Well, if some one does find that form ...like the friend..say it's a gel-filled carb cover that flew off in the crash..

Sorry, Hon...I know it's weighing on your mind...

You'll worry for a few days and it never turns up again in this lifetime..and is never mentioned!

I'm REALLY glad that you're ok...everything can be explained away...

Yep, Life is strange!

Huggs (watch out for those ribs...)

Donna Jean

• Admin

Chloe, I'm very glad you're OK, or at least mostly OK. It could have been a lot worse. Of course, dealing with the insurance companies and all that is a major pain. I'm sorry you have to go through all this.

I have to agree with Donna Jean - chances are good that no one will ever notice it, or if they do it won't be anyone

you know and they'll figure its just an interesting "artifact." I've found that things rarely turn out as badly as one

imagines they will.

If you needed an explanation though, uh, how about "I'm taking an art class and needed to practice drawing breasts?"

Or, "I'm planning ahead for next Halloween?" Um...never mind. :blink:

Carolyn Marie

Guest Miss Aeryn
But, Isn't it funny how one's mind works while in a state of shock...the things that become important?

Your mind was racing to protect your secret...nothing else seemed important!

Life is pretty weird eh? I opened up this thread, reading the first paragraph thinking it was a real dilemma Chloe, like you've been in a car crash wearing female clothing/underwear or something, and the rescue crews are cutting the car apart around you trying to get you out whilst TV cameras hover, stockings everywhere...

Me and my vivid imagination *blushes*

But good to hear you are ok! Car or motorbike accidents are never good.

Guest ChloëC

Miss Aeryn, that's why I have chosen to never again wear anything underneath when I'm outside the house. Either all in, or all out. Tried it once or twice, but too much of a chance for something to happen. Yet, having your clothes in the trunk of a car really isn't much better, accident wise.

The problem is there is a very strong possibility it fell out in the back seat of the car of this close friend of my wife (like since 2nd or 3rd grade) and she is rather straight-laced about things, and tends to lump all gender dysphoria as mental issues. I'd say it's about 60/40 in the car/in a back seat, because I thought I looked carefully in the trunk area, but there was a lot attendant about 5 feet away, so I couldn't exactly sort everything out in the open.

And considering that my back and legs had moderate aches and I have this about 2" circle bruise on my forehead, I could have easily gone to the hospital. But then everything in my car (and there were some valuable things besides the clothes) would have been up for grabs.

Chloë

Guest rachael1
Miss Aeryn, that's why I have chosen to never again wear anything underneath when I'm outside the house. Either all in, or all out. Tried it once or twice, but too much of a chance for something to happen. Yet, having your clothes in the trunk of a car really isn't much better, accident wise.

Chloë

Chloë that is terrible!

I am so glad you are alright though.

I once went to a party and we played an adult version of pass the parcel which I ended up winning. Guess what I won - a silicon breast form.

If I were in your shoes I would talk to your friend and tell her straight out you think you have lost the form in her car and has she found it, as it is a joke present for a work colleague that everyone has chipped in for.

She will probably get a good laugh and ask you later how it all went.

On another note my mother used to tell me that I should always wear clean underwear in case I got into an accident. :rolleyes:

Rachael

Guest Donna Jean

Chloë

Chloe.....

I understand where you're coming from with that statement...

In the Air Force I got called in for a squadron meeting (I was on a flight crew) .

I had on panties, bra, slip and stockings...I just pulled my uniform on over top of everything and off I went!

Leaving the meeting I tripped on a step outside and fell on the concrete and ripped my uniform up the inseam...

Out falls slip with stockings and panties showing..4-5 guys ran to help me (all flight guys, too...)

OH......MY......GOD!

No one said anything later, but they all must of seen everything!

I had to fly with some of those guys after that and for some reason, no one wanted to sit next to me....LOL!...........DANG!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

In the Air Force I got called in for a squadron meeting (I was on a flight crew) .

I had on panties, bra, slip and stockings...I just pulled my uniform on over top of everything and off I went!

Leaving the meeting I tripped on a step outside and fell on the concrete and ripped my uniform up the inseam...

Out falls slip with stockings and panties showing..4-5 guys ran to help me (all flight guys, too...)

Wow, Donna Jean!

You were quite the bold little cross dresser back in the day weren't you.

I knew about the motorcycle accident but you never mentioned that you were cross dressing in the Air Force, how Ed Woods of you.

About that same time I was in college so I went to a short Saturday morning meeting with nothing on but my pantyhose, body briefer and leotard under my warm up suit when I started feeling rather warm and I almost unzipped my jacket before I remembered that the pink leotard might be a give away.

Chloe. I have a little different take on driving around dressed - I have my carry letter and it would serve as a way to come out in spite of my fears of repercussions it would just be done and over with - so there is a bright side to everything.

For you the main one is that you are alright.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ChloëC

Well, here's the end of it.

I got to my car in the towed impoundment area and searched again for it and didn't see it. Fortunately, the guy who had to accompany me walked away cuz I asked to take the Licence plate and he said anything bolted shouldn't be removed but he decided to excuse himself (and look the other way). Now I had time to really look, because he had been sort of looking over my shoulder for a minute or two.

Ok, there's this sort of open space between the hatch door and back wheel well cover, right? Like about 6-8". Well, this space had been crunched down to about 1/2". And you'll never guess what got caught in that crunch. Went from a C-D to an AAA in a second. Those covers are tough, but they're not the ultimate in shock absorbers. And there is now semi liquid silicone sort of smeared over things. Got the cover out, had to wash my hands several times, and woe be to anyone trying to put their hands down there. This was from a set that retailed in the 90's for about $100 or a little more.

Such is life. It will be awhile before it's replaced. But my life is still safe.

And thanks for all the suggestions. I really appreciate it. I'll remember them if something ever does come up.

Chloë

ps. With all these stories being told, wouldn't this be better in a sleepover and about 1AM with candles and we're telling each other our deepest secrets?

Guest Roberta1

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Now, for the humor (oh yeah) I guess you'll have to walk around on a tilt! Was it the left or right

form? (ROTFL)

I'm glad that you weren't hurt as much as you could have been. Gosh darned it, things happen so quick...

Sincerely, Roberta

Guest rachael1
And you'll never guess what got caught in that crunch. Went from a C-D to an AAA in a second. Those covers are tough, but they're not the ultimate in shock absorbers.

Chloë

ps. With all these stories being told, wouldn't this be better in a sleepover and about 1AM with candles and we're telling each other our deepest secrets?

Well that is a relief Chloë. :D

Rachael

Guest Donna Jean

YOU FOUND IT!

YAY

Oh, girlfriend, that is such good news!

Well.....

You were minding your own business sitting there at that turn.......Good!

You got rear ended......Bad!

You weren't badly hurt................Good!

You lost 1/2 of your chest................Bad!

You found it and no one was the wiser..............Good!

It was a $50 loss....................Bad!

It doesn't matter and all is well..............Good!

See, Girlfriend? You just have to look at it from every perspective.....

All is well now!

Good on you!

Lop-sided Huggs!

Donna Jean

Guest Joanna Phipps

The ultimate irony is that with it not being your car, they might have done the sums this way 2+2=22 and blamed the wrong person ofr the additional anatomy in the car

roflmao

Hi Chloe,

Glad you are not hurt , and pride still intact ???winner.

My sister caught me oh years ago thieving one of her bras,

mortified to high Heaven for months. So yeh, getting caught

can be a bit ...eh,,,,too much rouge dear hahaha, luv,viv :)