• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Feminine Hygenie Products

Guest Amy937

Guest Mandi Moore

1 web site I was on set you up on a monthly program so you could understand what genenetic females go through each and every month after pueberty. I even got the "summers eve spray" to make me feel more feminine down there. In the end, it is what ever it takes you to feel more feminine!!!

Guest KerryUK

Hi Mandi,

I've used a site like that - set up for girls who are just starting out so that they can get reminders for when their next period is due etc.

What surprised me is how quickly one period seems to be over before it's time for the next one.

Hugs
K x.

Guest MiraJ

At seven weeks post-op, I MUST use those things or ruin clothing due to the routine and perfectly normal healing process. No end in sight either, but the doctor says a year is not unusual, but 6 months or so is very the norm.

The women in my family consider it to be revenge, since they don't have to use the stuff as long at one time as I do.

I say bring it on....yes i will complain and wine about it and will be glad when its over but i will be GLAD when "its" gone.

Gosh....i didnt think i get to that part that fast that i just want to get it done.

The more time goes on the harder it gets. Im only 80% fulltime and its coming to a point i cant deal with it anymore.

I know im not the only one.

When i started 11months ago (O.o 11 months already?????.....) i was thinking i get to it eventually, no rush.

Well, im not rushing cuz im on MY timing.

Its happening VERY soon.

Mira

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sophia.gentry58

I very much love using feminine products; currently I wash every day with O'lay bath wash, I put lavendar body lotion over my body, and I put on the brand "secret" purfume scented deordorant every day and I go through the day in a man's business suit smelling wonderfully feminine. :)

Sophia