• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Need Some Advice

Guest 91curiouskitten

Guest 91curiouskitten

I do consider this a weakness, caving in or wanitng to really, and I'm just lookign for someone to talk, and vent to. Since I've started gettign serious abotu dressing, it scares me, terrifies the livign urine out fo me, I always thoguht I knew exactly who I was, I was Brandan Paul Graham, the nerdy kid with glasses who diddnt talk to anyone and sat in the corner of the room reading a book, and now while I still enjoy a good book, since I started dressing seriosuly not just to do ti but to become hapyp and joyful by it, I've changed. Contacts now, I'm usually a fun guy! Go otu and talk to compeltel and total strangers just tos ay hey, everyones friend kinda dude, but as of late when thigns havr gotten really serious, telling my mother, no lgoner just ym secret, really committing to this, things have only gone downhill, I find ymself worrying over thigns that sued to never even cross my mind, never a self-conciosu guy, when I dress I'm terrified of criticsm, I know I'm a muscular bulky guy, I dress because it makes me feel pretty, but when nisutls or criticisms sare hruel my way I cave and collpase, my left arm has scars from my wrists up to my elbows, some arent even scars yet but bright red gashes, about 25 now, some fresh, noen compeltely sealed yet and I'm scared, I dotn know who I am, I dont know whats going to happen to me, I dotn know what IS happeneing to me, I dont even know if I'ms traight, gay or bi anymroe! I thoguth I was straight, but never really cared, never a guy to go after the girl, I've found ymself fantaszig abotu myself beign the girl, and that terrifies me, I sue to be a mans man ont eh otuside, Football and abseball player, Long reciver, pitcher and firstbaseman, lifted weights at school, but then I come home and put on makeup and tights and some panties and feel like it just fits, like my guy life is just me in a guys body like I was given the wrong body at birth, and I joined this site because a friend from a chat site, Crossdrsserchatcity, told me to explore, and I've never opened up like this, ever and thats hwy I dont want this to be approved, I just need some help, some advice, someoene to talk to

This has been approved by request of the user, I didn't just ignore a request - we don't do that here!

So please feel free to comment that is why it is here.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Kitten, Honey.....

No one here can tell you what is going on in your head and heart...

That's not what we do...

We do support and help...by reading posts in the forums you might get some ideas of where you are coming from and help to work out who you are.

But feeling guilty about dressing shouldn't happen...

Like they say.."there's a million stories" and that's true, but so much of them intertwine back and forth...overlap..and you'll see things in yourself in those stories.

Oh course I'll suggest you see a good gender therapist as they will help you to find where you are. They won't tell you, but, they'll guide you to the answers.

Give that a thought...OK?

Come on, Honey...chat and ask questions....

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Ladypcnj
    Newest Member
    Ladypcnj

1. AlanaTG
      AlanaTG
    2. Alicia
      Alicia
      (35 years old)
    3. brianna051
      brianna051
      (39 years old)
    4. canofworms
      canofworms
    5. delmori
      delmori
    • Timi
      Thank you for sharing, @Mealaini, and welcome.    I appreciate your description of IFS and your book recommendation. I have a few close friends who are very enthusiastic about IFS and my therapist is incorporating some of those elements into my therapy.    -Timi
    • Ivy
      Leg hair.  Shaving it was a surprisingly big decision.  (Not as big as the beard tho)  After I did it a few times, it's never really grown back.  Haven't shaved them in a couple of years and you'd never know it.  A daughter living with me doesn't shave hers, and she is much furrier than I ever was.     I don't exactly hate my living as a guy in the past.  TBH, I was never quite there anyway.  But I just dropped it.  I live full time fem, and it would bother me a lot to go back to being a guy.  But I don't have to appease family or an employer.
    • Mmindy
      @Loreleiit always sucks getting a ticket for passing a slower vehicle. I'm guessing the police officer was some distance behind you until you performed your passing maneuver. My most costly ticket was from a similar situation, however we were heading out of town and the last straight stretch of road to pass the two slower vehicles ahead of me was still in a 35mph zone. I didn't see the officer behind me and as soon as I pulled out to pass he turned on his lights and siren. Since I was in the process of passing, I figured the next safe place to pull over was at the upcoming roadside park. He didn't accept that and wrote me up for passing two gaps, speed in excess of 15mph over, and failure to stop. He did not care to hear about any fellowship in public safety, and no professional curiosities would be honored.  I did go to court plead my case and the judge, and he did see my point of continuing to pass with the intentions of pulling over safely at the roadside park. He was very familiar with the location. This allowed him to drop the failure to stop charges, but I did have to pay the full 15mph over speeding ticket. So my lesson learned was to never pass when entering or leaving a small town or village.   Hugs, and good luck in court.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Welcome Ladypcnj
    • Ivy
      Welcome Mealaini It's kinda like this for me and my ex as well.
    • Mmindy
      Welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums,   I hope you find this site helpful as well as informative.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Ivy, I'm still holding on to hope that we won't separate/divorce because I can only imagine how much you miss your wife.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Mmindy
      Good afternoon, and welcome to Transgender Pulse Forums.   As I'm sure you noticed while looking through the forums. You're not alone in your feelings.   Best wishes, stay positive, and motivated.   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ivy
      Marriage complicates things.  We think we know someone… but then we don't. My ex supports me, but we're certainly not married.  She actually took me out for dinner a couple days ago. But if I said I didn't miss her it would be a lie.  That part is still hard. The hard truth is I had to get away from her, to have the freedom to find myself. Maybe it won't be that way for y'all.
    • Ladypcnj
      Thanks April Marie & Timi for the warm welcome.
    • Mmindy
      Kymmie, it's hard to think of her as an ally when she's still re-posting anti-trans information. On the flip side my wife is supportive of everyone else in the LGBTQIA community, and reluctantly supporting me.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Timi
      OMG @Lorelei! I hope you have some time today to do something kind for yourself! That sounds so stressful.    -Timi
    • Timi
      So nice to read your introduction, @Ladypcnj. Welcome!   -Timi
    • Mmindy
      I'm sorry you and so many others in the military, were assaulted and bullied, just for being who you are. I'm glad that you've seen your old therapist and seem to be better since 2001.   Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Justine76
      @Sally Stone This is a great thread and resonates with me as well. Please keep it going!   +1 on leg hair. Mine basically stopped growing on its own in my early 30s (cause unknown), but I prefer the look. Was never comfortable with body hair.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.