• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Some Intersting Things Going On In Sally's World

Sally

well let me start by saying that I still am feeling so very good about myself for the first time in my life and it seems that nothing can bring me down, so thanks again Donna Jean - you have no idea how much you have helped not only me but everyone that was having to put up with my depression.

Let's start with Saturday morning, I had an inspection of my AC/Heating system - it was acting oddly - well repairs were needed but as luck would hav it I had someone on Skype who knows a bit about the actual costs of the parts and she said they seemed to be honest so I have a working AC/Heater and a smaller bank account.

But I am not down, I went to play a long dance job and I deliver some photographs to a friend in the band at the end of the night he cannot find them and knows that his wife will kill him - they are for Christmas presents so he ran out to his car to look, I found them and went outside to try to find him.

He saw me waving the box and came over to get it (remember I am not out to anyone in the band so I am wearing a tux in full male mode) and he thanks me and puts out his hand and as I reach out to shake his hand he grabes me and gives me a really long hug - not a two second and quick taps on the back and break manly hug - a real hug so not knowing what to do I hugged him back, it was really nice.

Sunday I was working way too long at the mall and a friend who I worked with but have not seen for 28 years comes by and recognizes me, we talk and make plans to get together for lunch or something and meet his family and as he is getting ready to leave, he grabs me and gives me a really tight long hug - well I'm not a cold woman, I like hugs so I hugged him back and then we exchanged phone numbers and I gave him my website because he asked for it and then he did it again!

Am I giving off some sort of ultra fweminine vibe that is effectinng these men or have they just gone crazy for the holidays?

I hope it is the former because I don't really want it to end.

I went to see my therapist Monday - she is ready to write "THE LETTER" for me - the one for SRS!

Now it is just a matter of getting some money!

I then decided to treat myself to a meal out - I don't go out in female mode as a rule just to my therapy sessions but I had an appointment with my Endo so I went to a restuarant and order my meal and sat in a both by the window to eat, everyone was very nice to me,

Then I got a perfect check up and an increase in my Estrogen dosage!

Can things get any better - it would be great!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Dang, Girlfriend!

Scoot over! I'm riding with YOU!

Sally, it does my heart good to see you in such a good place...

See? Things CAN be better. And you're having a streak of them right now!

Makes me smile!

If you've got too much E...I can take some off your hands....LOL

Good on you, Honey!

LOVE

Dee Jay

Hi Sally,

Re that hugging issue, yep , its you all right, I wanna give you a big Tran Atlantic -

((yes witty but accidental, honestly)) HUG !!!! . HRT , I am so delighted for you re that

news . Good Karma for you for ever , luv,viv :) ps, Trans Atlantic hehehe :rolleyes:

Guest NatashaJade
I went to see my therapist Monday - she is ready to write "THE LETTER" for me - the one for SRS!

I then decided to treat myself to a meal out - I don't go out in female mode as a rule just to my therapy sessions but I had an appointment with my Endo so I went to a restuarant and order my meal and sat in a both by the window to eat, everyone was very nice to me,

Hi Sally!!!

Congrats on this. It is AWESOME news. I have a question though. I thought you have to live full time for a year before you can get a recommendation for SRS. Can you get one without living in role?

luv

Gin

• Admin

That's wonderful news, Sally. Yes, I would wager that you're giving off some feminine vibes, all right.

Nothing wrong with that at all! The more hugs the better (and the longer).

I love seeing you in this good place you're at, Sally. You are such a lovely woman, with so much

to offer everyone. You deserve happiness and now you have it.

So, now that the E dosage is going up, can we look forward to a Dee Jay-like fountain of tears from you too?

I hear that Dee Jay is building a moat around her house and you know where the water is coming from

to fill it, don't you? :P

Keep the good news coming, sweetheart. I can't get enough.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi Sally! It's great to hear you had a great day with lots of <HUGS>! Yay! Hugs are a great thing.

Congratulations on "the letter"! and the upping of the E dose. I cry much more at my current dose (I've been watching a lot of romace tearjerker movies on netflix and I've been flooding the place), but I like it and consider it good crying. lol.

<HUGS>

Vivian

Dang, Girlfriend!

Well of course you may ride with me and this time I won't fold you into the back seat of your rental car.

OK! Hands out of the hormone jar, Missy!

Congrats on this. It is AWESOME news. I have a question though. I thought you have to live full time for a year before you can get a recommendation for SRS. Can you get one without living in role?

Actually you have to live a year in your target gender before the SRS but the letter can be written when ever your therapist is satisfied that you are ready.

So, now that the E dosage is going up, can we look forward to a Dee Jay-like fountain of tears from you too?

You might ask Jean Davis about that I tried to read a Post to her and I had already read it but I started crying anyway.

I hear that Dee Jay is building a moat around her house and you know where the water is coming from

to fill it, don't you? :P

Actually they live in the country and collect rain water so Darcy doesn't want her to stop! :D

Thank you all for your kind comments, I will do my very best to stay in this good place - I like it here.

Love ya,

Sally

That is so much great news! Seriously, as I was reading your post, I was there thinking "well that's good...and this is good too...wait and this is also really good...this is getting to be a lot of good things..." I'm so happy for you!

The hugs thing -- maybe the HRT is starting to kick in subliminally for them even if they haven't consciously registered yet that you're a woman? Either way, that's good for you.

And congratulations about the letter and the higher dose of E! The letter is such a huge step for you. Now, no more of this AC/Heating problems, right? I think if you talk to the machines, sometimes it makes a difference. :lol: You'll get there -- your persistence and patience has gotten you so far already.

Congratulations again, and I hope things keep going your way,

Pól

Guest Donna Jean

Dang, Girlfriend!

Well of course you may ride with me and this time I won't fold you into the back seat of your rental car.

OK! Hands out of the hormone jar, Missy!

Ok...OK...OK!

Hands out of the hormone jar, already....

But we must discuss that rental car thing for next time..heck, I felt like a card table!

(I'm glad that you're in a much better place!)

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest julia_d

Good to hear you happy.. it's nothing but up and up at the moment.. have a good holidays (if such a thing is possible.. me.. I'm going to blot it out with a vast amount of alcohol)

Guest Joanna Phipps
well let me start by saying that I still am feeling so very good about myself for the first time in my life and it seems that nothing can bring me down, so thanks again Donna Jean - you have no idea how much you have helped not only me but everyone that was having to put up with my depression.

Let's start with Saturday morning, I had an inspection of my AC/Heating system - it was acting oddly - well repairs were needed but as luck would hav it I had someone on Skype who knows a bit about the actual costs of the parts and she said they seemed to be honest so I have a working AC/Heater and a smaller bank account.

But I am not down, I went to play a long dance job and I deliver some photographs to a friend in the band at the end of the night he cannot find them and knows that his wife will kill him - they are for Christmas presents so he ran out to his car to look, I found them and went outside to try to find him.

He saw me waving the box and came over to get it (remember I am not out to anyone in the band so I am wearing a tux in full male mode) and he thanks me and puts out his hand and as I reach out to shake his hand he grabes me and gives me a really long hug - not a two second and quick taps on the back and break manly hug - a real hug so not knowing what to do I hugged him back, it was really nice.

Sunday I was working way too long at the mall and a friend who I worked with but have not seen for 28 years comes by and recognizes me, we talk and make plans to get together for lunch or something and meet his family and as he is getting ready to leave, he grabs me and gives me a really tight long hug - well I'm not a cold woman, I like hugs so I hugged him back and then we exchanged phone numbers and I gave him my website because he asked for it and then he did it again!

Am I giving off some sort of ultra fweminine vibe that is effectinng these men or have they just gone crazy for the holidays?

I hope it is the former because I don't really want it to end.

Then I got a perfect check up and an increase in my Estrogen dosage!

Can things get any better - it would be great!

Love ya,

Sally

Sally its so good to hear that everything is going well. I am glad that you have the heater working(it might be needed). Meg conrats on the SRS letter, I know that must be exciting (cant wait to get the first one of mine) up on the E, omg that great. I think I might need more but my gp wants to wait.