• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

What Do You Like About Yourself?

Guest Kitsunenene

Guest Kitsunenene

I'm just wondering. I was reading someone's post today about their insecurities so I got this (good?) idea for a topic.

We're always criticizing ourselves in one way or another. Well there has to be something about yourself that you say "oh I feel beautiful" not in a narcissistic way but at the same time kind of haha.

So when you look in the mirror what's that part of you that makes you feel good?

for me I like my hair. I always get compliments from it. I love the fact that it's thick and is pretty much able to do whatever I want it to do

And also If I get a haircut it grows back super fast

so now it's your turn :]

Guest Amanda joan

Kit,

This is a great idea.

I don't know if it means that I'm vain because I am the first to post.

I love my legs!!

I have always had nice legs. I enjoy being active and I like to exercise so I guess that's just a bennifit.

Peace & Love Amanda

Guest Kitsunenene
I love being relatively small....makes it easier to pass!

I'm 5' 7" and 145 lbs...

I really like that!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

heck yes :]

*hugs back*

I'm 5'4 but 154 lbs. Lost a bit of weight since school started though. I was 175 in September.

• Admin
My legs, they are so smooth. I'm only 5'8 and 112 pounds. I think I'm still on the short side for guys!

Rydia

OMG, I am sooooo jealous! Pardon me while I go to the powder room and have a cry. <_<

Carolyn Marie

Guest Miss Aeryn

My long legs, being 6", 60 kg(132 pounds), having feminine hips, my growing breasts, my long blonde hair, my elfin face, my 5 tattoos, my skyscraper/godzilla metabolism that enables me to eat virtually anything I like... hmmm should stop now, I don't want a lynch mob after me hehe

As I said in my introductory post I still get out of the shower, look in the mirror and think 'Who is that babe!' lol

Only thing I really don't like is the amount of freckles (and particularly moles) on my body, melonoma cancer is going to be a big worry.

But every single body is beautiful and unique and I love them all. Sometimes it is the imperfections which truly 'makes' something inherently beautiful.

Aeryn

But every single body is beautiful and unique and I love them all. Sometimes it is the imperfections which truly 'makes' something inherently beautiful.

Well in that case I am beautiful!

Really beautiful!

An absolute knock out!

Actually I am very happy that although I am 6'4"tall and extremely obese I have very small bones and can wear a woman's watch without needing to expand the band.

I have very long and I think beautiful legs, I always have and when presenting male that was a problem if I wore shorts.

I love my very feminine face and the sparcity of facial and body hair.

That's about it.

Love ya,

Sally

I love my shoulders. They're abnormally broad for a female body (they're wider than my hips), but they're perfect for me. I also really love my ears... Dunno why, I just do.

I also like my feet... Again, dunno why, I just do.

Guest i is Sam :-)

I love my legs, it's where I seem to have dumped most of my weight from so far, they're starting to look really toned.

Apparently I have georgeous eyelashes, and don't even need mascara.

Although I hate being covered in so much hair, I am now immensly grateful that it's really dark, since it means I get to do 5 or 6 40 minute sessions of laser, rather than 100+ hours of electrolysis.

Hi Kitsunenene

If I had your name I would love that, its beautiful hun.

I am 5ft 7 , a tad small for guys which is good. I am 180 lbs which

is baaaaahhddd, exercise 6 days a week/ on a diet and STILL cant go

below 13 freakin (sorry) stone :banghead: . My hair is almost all gray

now but I got lots of that , I am living for the day I get it styled .

I tried make up a while ago **disaster** but I liked my eyes .

Oh, nearly forgot , I got moobs , I love my m/boobs. If I loose

more weight I show a little hip, I got a 4 inch ponytail . Better stop

now , loved the post ,thanks,,,,,,,, viv :)

Guest childofwinter

My dark blue eyes, coupled with my dark brown hair. I suppose I quite like my legs too, which are slightly muscular but not as hairy as some male-bodied people's legs are.

I like my blue eyes and my ears, and I think I have a pretty good face as a starting point, I'm hoping I'll be hawt after HRT ;) My cousin told me today that I should model, but I don't know whether I should be happy about that since I'm male to my family still.

Guest Steven22

So i am wearing a pair of 32/32 dickies slim fit and my rm walks into the kitchen where i am cooking and says "if i was only staring at your legs and butt, i would say you sir are a woman" now a few months ago i was wearing Levi 518's (woman's boot cut jeans, what a convenient time to not pack clean male clothes i know silly me) but again while i was cooking my brothers wife said "I am kinda bitter with you right now. 1 You look better in those jeans that I would and if I didnt know better i would say you were a chick from the waste down". Interesting to note my rm not quite out to, my brothers wife I am.

So I am going to say "meh legs and butt" are my favorite things but that's after you cut out my sense of humor and sarcastic wit (my bark is my bite).

I have really good legs, apparently, even though I always hide them with jeans.

Also, I never got any body hair or facial hair. That definitely makes things easier.

Guest N. Jane

Well I am cute as hell! :D Way to cute for 60 LL! My body is almost hairless, nice smooth skin, but my personality is the killer - part pixie, part devil, funny as hell, mischievous, friendly, outgoing, non-judgemental, loving, honest, and can melt men with my sparkling blue eyes ;) I like being ME!

I am 6'4"tall and extremely obese I have very small bones and can wear a woman's watch without needing to expand the band.

Sally, I am tall as well and I adore having a buxom, "Rubens" body with big hips and long legs. Was frustrating yesterday when I went shopping as I could not for the life of me find a push-up bra in my size (44c)! I so wanted one to wear under my new scoop-neck dress. Who says we full-figured gals can't look sexy!! I do envy your small bones though. I was looking at bracelets yesterday too and couldn't find any that fit over my not-so-small hands!

On another note: I attended a family reunion on my mother's side last year and noticed how beautiful all the women were who descended from my maternal grandmother and her 3 daughters. What was amazing was how my sisters and female cousins who'd reached middle aged looked so much younger than their actual ages and were still quite beautiful. (My mother was a runway model and my sisters were both beauty pageant winners.) It wasn't until I started dressing as a woman myself that I realized I'd been blessed with the same genes.

Ricka

Ricka

I like... mah eyebrows. ;D

And long hands, perfect for typing.

And relatively small chest-ular area, perfect for not-so-much-extreme-binding! *thumbsup*

Yusyus, we should concentrate on the good things more often, huh?? They will only get better as we transition!

Guest Donna Jean
Well I am cute as hell! :D Way to cute for 60 LL! My body is almost hairless, nice smooth skin, but my personality is the killer - part pixie, part devil, funny as hell, mischievous, friendly, outgoing, non-judgemental, loving, honest, and can melt men with my sparkling blue eyes ;) I like being ME!

Dang, Girlfriend!

You and I need to hang together..I like your style and we'd have a remarkable passing!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Hm....very hard....

I guess.....

*thinks extremely hard* There's gotta be something.....something..something......

LOL I'm dead, I don't like anything about myself.....

Maybe....my jaw line?

My eyes? Yeahhh. xD

Guest sarah f

I have to say it is my blue eyes. Maybe I am just partial because I love blue eyes so much. I can just stare into someones blue eyes for hours. I would also say my hips because they are already ready for the transition. They are bigger than my waist line already. I would say that I have some curves. That is all I can say that I like for now.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Katrina Reann

About the only thing I like is my legs. I have a budda belly, my shoulders are too broad, hair if slowly receding, chest is way too flat, and well in general my body looks nothing like who I am inwardly. I have to live with the broad shoulders but thank the lucky stars above for wigs, silicone, make up, corsets, and padded bun panties...lol