• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Old Gray Mare Transitions

Guest Elizabeth K

Well you are looking fine for such an old-timer!

I should be so lucky, I don't look that much like an old gray mare unless you are viewing from behind!

Love ya, Lizzy and I am so happy that you are doing so well - it should give the youngsters a little more patience to realize that it is far from the end of the world if you can't transition before 17.

Well, I will possibly post some pictures one day - but you saw my camera, just try holding that one in one hand and shooting into a mirror.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest SusanKG

All right Lady, those of us who actually are in our 60s resent your obviously false claim to be so, knock it off! Or, better yet, write a how-to book! Really girl, you are amazing. Thanks for showing; there is hope.

SusanKG

• Admin

Really, Liz, you, Sally and Donna Jean are making me insanely jealous and dying to start playing catch up. I can only dream of looking that

good some day soon. Thanks, Lizzy, for the confidence boost. You do look fantastic. :)

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Wonderful stuff, Lizzy!

You look amazing...and I have a reference...your old drivers license pic.....

You need to say that you lost your DL and get anothed pic and put that old one by the

hole where the mice come in!

Roach-proof your house!

Sweetheart....you sure do look many years younger!

MAJOR BiGG HUGG!!!!!

Donna Jean

Guest Charlene_Leona

Lizzy you make one hot cougar, you look marvelous. The effect of estrogen on you has defiantly turned back the hands of time.

Love

charlene Leona

Guest Elizabeth K

Just a note - I had to put too much of the photo album I had to make this work on Facebook - I will soon delete about 75% of it. So if you want a look-see - be quick!

Lizzy

Guest Amanda joan

WOW LIZZY,

You look great and I am now looking forward to being 62 and looking like you. You just look so feminine and pretty. I also am jealous of your picture taking talent. I have never taken a good picture of myself.

Peace & Love Amanda

Guest meridian

Lizzy, you look terrific! And hi to everyone. I've had an insane schedule these last four weeks or so, but I've been thinking of everyone at Laura's even when I didn't have a chance to check the forums. May this new year be a really wonderful year for us all.

Love,

Meridian

Guest Elizabeth K

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart! It is so good to finally be seen as myself! It CAN be done - obviously. I never thought I would make it! NEVER!

But I did?

yes!

Lizzy

Lizzy-----glamorous, stunning, striking, vivacious---just a few words that come to mind, but dear I do have one suggestion: Sweetie, you really do need an agent! Ever think of having your own line of cosmetics or a fragrance?

Ricka