• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

New(ish) Girl In Town

Guest Debs

Hi everyone!

I'm Debs, a UK TG person. Not sure where I sit on the TG spectrum, but then again, who cares? Even a rainbow has more than 7 colours. I hate labels so I didn't say I was a TV, crossdresser, TS etc

Mind if I dispense with the whole personal history thing? I'm sure I'll be telling all who and where I see myself as a transgendered human in due course, but for the time being I don't want to be that presumptious. All I'd like to say is I like to dress as a woman and be accepted as a woman, and leave it at that for now :)

Anyway, I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky girl, but I will say this. Possibly the most important thing about me is that I NEVER....EVER.....EVER take anything too seriously, not least myself.

Just a few more details about me. I am a natural redhead. I also love the colour red. I'm just getting back into dressing after a break (one of many, though I'm sure other girls can identify with that LOL). I am also in Second Life if anyone wants to chat (PM me and I'll tell you more), and Facebook where I currently don't have any friends (look for Debbie Maye..please :) ). I'm 42, married, straight, live near Wakefield in Yorkshire, UK; and, in between typing these words, I'm looking outside as we get yet more snow. Not ideal wewather for my first outing as Debs in a while which I had planned for Monday. If anyone has any tips for making peep-toe MJs more snow proof I'll be your friend for life LOL

Errm, that's it!

Hugs,

Debs

X

Guest Jean Davis

Hey Debs

Welcome to the family honey, so nice to meet you. :P

Personally i don't worry about labels myself, I figure that I'll do what I have to so I can make myself happy and let someone else find the label for me. :lol:

As for your history, I'll be lookin' forward to reading all about you when you want to share. Also I would love to chat with you once you get 5 or more posts done, that's when you get your PM privileges. ;)

Lookin' forward to hearing from you. :D

LUV

Jean

• Admin

Welcome to the Playground, Debs! Nice of you to join us. Sally will be along in a bit with the snack cart

so relax and take those peep toe heels off.

You will find lots of great information, wonderful people and good advice on this site. Please explore the

various forums and log into the Chat Rooms too. Lots of fun there.

We do try to keep the site at a PG 13 level and keep bad folks out by moderating all the posts.

Please take a few minutes to read the Forum Rules so you know what is allowed and what is not.

There is a link at the top of most of the pages.

I look forward to reading more of your posts, Debs.

Carolyn Marie

Well hello Debs,

Welcome to the forums, would you like to come in and sit down by the fire, I'll bring you some hot cocoa and fresh baked cookies.

I love your statement about the rainbow and labels - I'm more partial to Gender Gifted but if I have to have a label I really prefer Sally! :)

I am so glad you are here but as for the peep toe MJs - plastic garbage bags over your hose and the toes will stay nice and dry - you will look like some kind of idiot but your toes will be dry!

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
Mind if I dispense with the whole personal history thing? I'm sure I'll be telling all who and where I see myself as a transgendered human in due course, but for the time being I don't want to be that presumptuous.

Yeah, Deb...not a problem.....

Not gonna tell ya mine either.....

Welcome to the Playground, Hon....

I'm just messin' wit ya......OK?

OK....

I hope that you enjoy it here..so many really good people....

That's what I want to warn you about....

Good People!

Dang! Where do you find them anymore?

Well...they seem to be here.....and care about YOU!

It's really nice to have you here......

LOVE

Donna Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Debs :)

Welcome dear to Laura's. My mother and sister are both redheads :)

Sounds like you are in a very good place emotionally and that is good!!!!

So come in and enjoy yourself and get to know us better as we get to know you :)

Love

Brenda

Guest van-na

Hi Debs,

<<hug>>

Welcome to Laura's Playground.

Please feel free to come over and chat sometime.

The Chat room does require another registration that is separate from from your forums one.

Please read the chat room rules before coming in, and expect a short interview with one of the chat room moderators.

One of the things that they will ask you is if you read the rules. :)

We have MTF meetings-Mon & Sat 9pm est, and you are welcome to attend.

We all look forward to seeing you.

:wub: vanna

Guest Chandra

Dear Debs,

Welcome, girl you seem so together, at one with yourself, and exactly where you want to be, I want to commend you.

I am sure you are deep well of confidence and knowledge. I hope you feel the love here and share yourself with us.

I love the way that you refuse to take things too seriously, and seem to live totally uninhibited by mainstream. But sometimes

the rougher road brings out the best in us, and you seem to have mastered and thrive at this. Hats off to you girl.

Best Wishes, Love, Chandra

Awww. what a lovely welcome. I'm going to like it here :)

(some TG forums seem to be so po-faced LOL)

Look forward to being part of the Playground. Anyone want to push me on the swing? B)

Guest Amanda joan

PUSH.....

PUSH......

There you go!!!!

font="Lucida Console"]As far as where you are I guess we are riding on a rainbow. Who you are is a wonderful person.[/font]

Miss Debs Welcome.

I am glad you are here. We are looking forward to have you here with us on this journey called life.

Peace & Love Amanda

Guest Charlene_Leona

Hi Deb

I'm a natural Redhead too and like you I love the color red. Welcome to the playground you will defiantly find this place loving and supportive.

Take Care

Charlene Leona