• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Eddie Izzard...covered In Bees!

Guest Cassie S.

Guest Cassie S.

I saw the comedian Eddie Izzard the other night in Boston. He's been a hero of mine since I was a freshman in high school

1) cuz hes funny as heck

2) cuz hes an "action transvestite"....just like me!!!

sadly he was not in drag (although he was very very sexy) and he said something that gave me such confidence in myself:

"yes i am a transvestite which means i can kick your donkey and look good doing it."

i stood up and cheered. hey, it convinced me to come back to this site and....drop what little money i have left on clothes and the such lol

anyway, it was a wicked funny show. he talked about being convered in bees, i can die happy and if youve seen his stuff, you know what i mean lol. i totally recommend his DVDs to one and all- start with Dress to Kill!

Guest Rebecca Quentin

Eddie Izzard is great. I've really liked him since I was a kid in the 80s here in the UK. I'm so glad he seems to have "broken through" on the USA side of the big pond, he really deserves his success and he's worked so very hard for it.

"Dress to Kill" is on NetFlix instant stream now, which I discovered about two weeks ago. He's brilliant. It's also probably still up on YouTube lots of places too.