• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I Kissed A Man And I Liked It

Guest Amanda joan

Guest Amanda joan

I feel resistant to kiss and tell but, here goes.

I met Bill on Monday and he made me feel beautiful. He was very kind and gental with me. I lost control of my inabitions and let's just say things got steamy. I have been afraid like any woman would I guess that he was just putting on an act to get what he wanted. Well he called me this morning and asked me out to dinner tonight. I am waiting to find out where we are going to meet before we go to dinner. I am a bit scared because I no experience in dating men. I do know a bit about them though. :D

I really feel like a lady now and that is a wonderful way to feel.

Peace & Love Amanda

Guest Donna Jean

OMG, Amanda!

How totally awesome that is....WOW!

Will you post later and tell us all about it? We are all on pins and needles....

Take your breath mints....

Take a clean hanky in your purse...

Wear clean undies in case you're in an accident....

Take a quarter in case you have to call home....

Make sure you don't have spinach in your teeth after dinner....

If you drop something...bend down and pick it up the right way...

Not too much wine....

There! Now I think you're ready....

Have fun!

LOVE

Donna Jean

That's so wonderful to hear, it sounds like you had a lovely time. Hope your date goes just as well. Take care of yourself, but have fun too. ^_^

xox Remus

Guest Kitsunenene

Wow! I'm so Happy for you!

Please be careful though.

Don't let it spoil your fun, but take care of yourself.

Have fun and then share all the juicy details if you feel like

Ariel

Guest Katrina Reann

Well if you like this guy just try and relax and have fun first of all. I think this date will let you know more of what type of person he is and if there is any hidden agenda. Keep your guard up but not so high that you can't have any fun or enjoy the date and the experience of it all. I hope things go well for you...Huggsss!!!

All of the other girls are getting dates and here I sit all alone!

What is wrong with this picture?

Is it because I'm not pretty enough?

Not that nice?

Or could it be hinged on the fact that I am not out to anyone yet?

I'll hang onto that last one for now.

Congratulations Amanda, be sure to wear over sized panties that look like your Grandmother would wear - then if you start to lose your inhibitions you will remember that you don't want him to see that underwear!

Seriously have a great time.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

Oh my, Amanda. That is so very awesome! You've only just begun interacting with the world as the woman you are, and already a romantic evening out.

I am so happy for you, hon. To feel and be treated like a lady in every way, how wonderful. :)

I hope everything goes perfect for you, and that he truly is the gentleman that he seems to be.

I wish you happiness, my dear friend. Have a wonderful time, and of course tell us...not all about it, just enough to give us a hint. A lady has to keep some

secrets, after all. :D

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Amanda joan

It's late so I will make this quick.

I met Bill at this cute Irish Pub. He had reserved a table by the fireplace for us, he is friends with the owner. I had a glass of white wine and he had a beer. We shared the apetizer, smoked salmon. That was very good. Then I had the Fish & Chips and he had a chicken dish. I had another glass of wine. He picked up the tab and then we went back to his place but on the way out he stopped to introduce me to his friend and he was very nice also. We had been having very nice conversation all night. Then my X called and what she asked me not to do this weekend made me upset. Bill put his arm around me and rubbed my back to comfort me. I really liked that and we enjoyed each others company for a while and then he walked me back out to my car and gave me a big hug and then we kissed good night. I am almost crying now. I can't believe that he likes me so much. He is atracted to me, all of me and that feels amazing. I feel so happy I probably will have a hard time falling asleep tonight. I am happy, happy to be the woman that Bill kissed good night.

Good night all

Peace & Love Amanda

Hi Amanda,

Getting ready for work as I read your post. I am happy re your date hun,

and you say he likes you and hopefully you 2 get together again . Oh you lucky

woman ,,,,good for you ,,,luv,viv :)

It's late so I will make this quick.

...and he was very nice also. We had been having very nice conversation all night. Then my X called and what she asked me not to do this weekend made me upset.

Peace & Love Amanda

Sweet Amanda,

First, super congratulations, girlfriend! I'm so envious...as a little girl watching the "big girls" do big girl things, all I can do is dream and play hop scotch.... :D

However, you might consider turning off the cell phone when on a date? Geeze! Oh, and I suppose it makes no sense to look at the CALLER ID to see if you even want to answer it at the time? :lol: Don't be a slave to that thing and don't let it make you miserable when you're on Cloud 9.

Can I use your mascara? I messed Angelique's up and she won't let me use hers anymore.....

All the best to you, you deserve it!

Babygirl,

Yvonne

Guest sarah f

I am glad to hear the date went well. He sounds like a true gentleman. I hope everything continues to be as good in the future if not better. I am so happy for you.

Sorry you had to deal with the X on such a wonderful night.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Amanda joan

First, super congratulations, girlfriend! I'm so envious...as a little girl watching the "big girls" do big girl things, all I can do is dream and play hop scotch.... :D

However, you might consider turning off the cell phone when on a date? Geeze! Oh, and I suppose it makes no sense to look at the CALLER ID to see if you even want to answer it at the time? :lol: Don't be a slave to that thing and don't let it make you miserable when you're on Cloud 9.

Can I use your mascara? I messed Angelique's up and she won't let me use hers anymore.....

All the best to you, you deserve it!

Babygirl,

Yvonne

Thank you all for the well wishes and advice. I don't feel bad about the phone thing though. If I were alone when I had taken that call he would not have been there to comfort me. It let him see another side of me and me of him. When he sat beside me and put his arm around me and rubbed my back I felt so incredibly loved. That imbrace was one of the best parts of the night. :blush: It also got him very excited and that made me feel like a sexy woman. I feel very lucky to have had such a wonderful night out. He asked many questions about my transition and the surgery. He never judged me or squirmed at the image of SRS. He wanted to know all about me and what my plan for transition was. He was shocked when I told him that I was not full-time yet. He said well, what do you wear to work? He seemed to have a hard time imagining me dressed in men's clothing. That made me feel so good you can only imagine. :D

Being treated like a lady is devine and what ever I am supposedly giving up does not compare in the least. Bill is very tall and a big man and just walking with him holding my hand was a thrill. He has already suggested we get togrther again on Sunday. He is going on a short business trip today and will be gone for a few days. I miss him already.

Donna Jean,

I consulted your list and I must confess I followed most of your advice. I probably had a little too much wine. I did not eat any spinach, so we're good there. I did not need a quarter and I forgot the tissues. We did get intamate but, that was my choice and he did not push me to do anything I did not want to. Saftey was on both of our minds and he was prepared. I will only say that he was very satified with our interaction as was I. When I think back on all that occured it feels like a dream. For the whole evening I felt like a woman out with her new boyfriend. He was everything I wanted him to be. I feel like he needs me in his life and that I want him in mine. He has troubles like all people and I hope to be able to be there for him like he was there for me last night. This night almost didn't happen because he was running late picking up precriptions for his Dad, who he helps to take care of. I went out on a limb and said yes to having dinner at 9pm instead of 8pm as we had first agreed. I am so glad I did. Part of the reason was that I had spent so much time and effort getting ready I just did not want my evening to end alone. It was a late night but, I will make it through the day. The crazy thing about today is I have a doctors appointment today to see my Urologist and I'm wearing panyhose and I just don't care what he thinks about that. ;)

Peace & Love Amanda

• Admin

Amanda, its hard to express how happy I am for you. This relationship is something most of us can

only dream about. A totally accepting and understanding beau, how incredibly lucky and wonderful!

I hope this turns out to be the love of your life, but even if it doesn't, you are going to have such

beautiful memories to keep. Treasure them always.

Love

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

SWEEeeeeeT!

And you followed my "Mother Hen" list....LOL!...GOOD!

That is so totally awesome..how everything went and how everything clicked and how you felt.

I can't imagine how wonderful you feel....Heck, all I've done so far is slow dance with a guy...(but, I liked that!)

And you've just stepped into it hip deep....LOL..

Good on you , Girlfriend!

Loving Huggs!

Donna Jean

Guest Angelgrlsue

Amanda, that is so wonderful that you had such a great experience with him and that he was a gentleman too. You know the song "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry? I think you just created a new version of that song. Lol. "I kissed a man and I liked it" by Amanda Joan.

Hugs,

Suzie

Amanda, Sweetie---this is just AWESOME!! We are all sooooo happy for you! I know how you feel being treated as a woman by a man and feeling attractive to him as a woman and appreciated and respected as a person. And, ohhh! Hon! being kissed by a man is sooooo wonderful!

Hugs, Ricka