• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Had First Gt Visit Yesterday

Guest Sarah Michelle

Guest sarah f

I want to first give a lot of love to Sally for sharing her GT's info with me so that I have someone to go to. I LOVE YOU Sally for this.

Well it was everything that I had hopped for and more when I was sitting in her office introducing Sarah to her. She has a very warming personality about her and makes you feel right at home with her. She has multiple places you can sit in her office and lets you chose where to sit. She had multiple questions for me just getting to know a little bit about where I was coming from. I had no reservations and was more than willing to offer more than what she was asking. I also let her know about coming out to my wife last week. We had a brief discussion about that and will probably get into it more the next time we meet. There is so much that I wanted to say but 50 minutes goes by so quick when you are just wanting to let it all out. I have another visit scheduled in two weeks and hopefully will get deeper into it.

To anyone that is considering finding a GT or thinking it is not for you, I would say that at least try it. It is really a relief to discuss your feelings and the hurt you have felt by hiding all of your life.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Donna Jean

Sarah......

How wonderful!

It does free you, doesn't it? And Sally was so sweet to get you hooked with the GT, I'm sure that this is going to be a world of help to you. It will help you focus and get on a path.

You have things to work on, but, now you can see that it's all for you and to your benefit...

I'm really glad to hear how it went for you...I'm sure that it's going to be very beneficial!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

Sarah, I'm so happy to hear about you starting therapy. It's great that you hit it off so well with your

G.T. and you feel relaxed and ready to let it all out.

I'm sure she can help you work through your family issues. Mine was great helping through what was

the most difficult thing I've ever done.

The path before you now is straight and level and smototh, and you'll see your destination out before

you in no time at all.

I wish you luck on your journey, hon.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Hi Sarah,

Great news hun getting in your first visit . I am happy for you

and you are right ,,its the only way to go , from here on in its step by

step and all at the pace your comfortable with , best of luck to you hun.

viv :)