• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

First Post

Guest MeganW

Hi this is my first post I have been reading some of the post about some of you having to hide your things from your wife its sad to read that to bad you cant be upfront with the one you love and share what you like ..

I have a wife who likes to buy me sexy cloths and nighties this started out as a fun kinky little game we did when we first started dating now its a full time thing I have to wear newest sexy item . we now have a collection of nighties and underwear that is unreal. I do enjoy it most of the time but I think she gets a kick out of it more LOL . I have mentioned to her that we could have another girl come play just to see if she was into the lesbian thing but that was a BIG NO . I dont have to worry about her taking off with the girl next door now LOL.. now I am Megan every night .. I am very happy as I am during the day weather it be Megan or just me cause I am both 1 and the same if you care to know that :D .

if any of you would like my opinion on how to let your wife or girl friend in on what you like doing hit me up I can offer up my experience maybe it will help you. thanks Megan

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi Megan,

I am glad that you and your wife have such an open and expressive relationship :)

I did not have that kind of relationship (more traditional)... ended in divorce.

Now hon, feel free to be yourself and to post to the forums. Please keep in mind that children are also members here, so keep it clean OK?

HUGS

Brenda

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Megan. Glad you found the site and have an open relationship with your wife. I finally came out to my wife and it wasn't good. We are trying to work it out but some women don't like to see their husbands as a female. Hopefully mine won't end up in divorce but I still have to continue on my journey anyway.

Keep on posting and look forward to reading more about you.

Love,

Sarah F

Oh my goodness Megan!

You came on last night when i was having computer troubles - I sort of burned the virtual cookies!

Well it is morning and all of that has been sorted out so I would like to offer you a cup of hot cocoa and I just baked some Cinnamon rolls.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Good morning, Megan!

Welcome to the Playground, Hon!

We have a good crossdressesr forum and I hope that you take advantage of that feature...

Also, feel free to post anywhere that you'd like to throw in an opinion.....OK?

Good

It's so nice to have you!

Huggs!

Donna Jeanh

Hi Megan,

I am glad that you and your wife have such an open and expressive relationship :)

I did not have that kind of relationship (more traditional)... ended in divorce.

Now hon, feel free to be yourself and to post to the forums. Please keep in mind that children are also members here, so keep it clean OK?

HUGS

Brenda

sorry to hear about the divorce the way I see it if you clue them in slowly they tend to be more accepting of it.. I have been married 2 times and had many female partners .( only 2 left me and that was for other reasons) if you get to know your partner well you can tell which girl will be OK with it and which one will run. wife number one was a money girl at that time I had none and I could not to afford to keep her..it was sad at first thought it was over but I am glad now as a friend said life moves on and you will be better off and he was right I have a better life now I have money I can do what I want. my wife loves me just as i am we have never had a fight . you know we even shower together every night we talk and just hang out in the shower LOL her sis finds that odd that we shower together all the time.. :lol: enough for now

Yes I know I seen that teens have a place on hear also I made a full sweep of the place to make sure it was a clean and safe to post site .. so many are full of sex pervs that write things that have no business being on a public forum. anyhow this site is the first site I have joined and have never posted on any such site so I hop I made the right choice in cutting my teeth hear and sharing my life experiences with you all .

your friend Megan

Welcome to Laura's Megan. Glad you found the site and have an open relationship with your wife. I finally came out to my wife and it wasn't good. We are trying to work it out but some women don't like to see their husbands as a female. Hopefully mine won't end up in divorce but I still have to continue on my journey anyway.

Keep on posting and look forward to reading more about you.

Love,

Sarah F

did you come right out and show her everything or did you tell her what you are into??? I have found that if you start with lets say some sexy under garment and just keep it to one item and show her the best time she ever had in bed and make it last even if it kills you to keep going just so you know she has been rewared for letting you wear something sexy (dont tell her ) let her say it ( in my case it was wow if that is what that dose to you . you will be wearing that every night ) now I knew I was good to go. now I did not try to do this every night but let her ask for it Now it was her idea .

good luck your friend Megan