• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Superbowl

Guest NatashaJade

Superbowl  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you rooting for today?

• New Orleans
    • Indianapolis
    • The End
    • The commericals
    • Someone's playing the what now?
    • The puppies!!! (on Animal Planet)

Guest NatashaJade

I really do not care about this. I used to. Now? No interest. Could be that the teams are uninteresting to me...this is the mos disinterested I've ever been. I don't even care about the marketing. I'm probably just going to watch the puppies on Animal Planet. They're so cute!

luv

Gin

Hi Gin,,,how about a sneaky peek now and then hun,,,,,I would watch

but if I did I would be sleepwalking around my job tomorrow,,mind you

my work buds say I do that anyway lol,,luv,viv :) :) :) :) :) :)

Guest NatashaJade
Hi Gin,,,how about a sneaky peek now and then hun,,,,,I would watch

but if I did I would be sleepwalking around my job tomorrow,,mind you

my work buds say I do that anyway lol,,luv,viv :) :) :) :) :) :)

Ah, Viv. It's not worth losing sleep over. Apparently it's about pizza, beer and talking babies. Oh, and The Who boiling their catalog down to a 12 minute medley.

Dream more exciting dreams ;)

luv

Gin

Guest Donna Jean

LOL.

The other day at work, two of the guys were talking as I walked up...

I heard them say something about the Super Bowl....

So, I asked who was playing this year......

They looked at me like I just stepped off a space ship.....

Oh well.....

We all have our priorities!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Katrina Reann

I am not a football fan but the Superbowl commercials are awesome and hilarious. I'll have it tuned on just so I can see the commercials when they come on. As for the teams that are playing if thyey were Nascar drivers I would probably root for the colts since they are closer to home...lol

Guest NatalieRene
:D :D You are my favorite person on the day!!!

luv

Gin

This is great news! No more football until the next season. LOL

I spent today working on a tavern environment model that I started yesterday to keep myself occupied while stuck home alone because of the blizzard.

and now back to your regular broadcasting after the annoying people drone on and on about the game you just watched. :banghead:

No Not Yet!

They had a week of pregame, now the post game crew gets equal time!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest AshleyRF

I only watched because the Saints were in it. They are the only team I will watch to any degree. I've always cheered for the Saints, even back when they were terrible. I'm not a sports fan of any kind really but I do pull for teams that are near me and I have a soft spot for New Orleans. I just love that town and seeing as it is where my therapist and doctors are located.... New Orleans kinda changed my life for the better. :)

Congratulations, Lizzy!

The Aints are finally Saints. And a favorite around the country as a symbol of resilience in New Orleans.

I watched it and it was a good game. I don't get to see many band performances, so was impressed with the Who also. Not bad entertainment all around.

Kat

Guest NatalieRene
No Not Yet!

They had a week of pregame, now the post game crew gets equal time!

Love ya,

Sally

Their going to gab about the game for a week? And they say school girls get excited.

Guest julia_d

men and sport.. it's about all their small brains can hold in and understand. *sigh*

I never saw the point of chasing a ball about on a field.. honest.. never got WHY it was so important.

As for watching other people chase a ball about.. wow.. somebody come and paint my walls so I can watch them dry.. At least in the AFL we get the occasional punchup and it's an excuse to drink a load of beers and fall over a lot.. nobody watches it I don't think..

classic quote from the past

"Well Jim, it looks like they're starting to run out of steam. You never know, in a few minutes we might get a game of footy break out"

Just a quick not for those in the US and other areas that might think that AFL stands for American football league (before the merger with the NFL when it became the AFC) this is in reference to Association Football in the United Kingdom - we call it soccer because although soccer predates American Football we lack imagination and never really thought about the fact that only two people on each team ever kick the ball in the first place.

Love ya,

Sally

Thanks Julia,

I had forgotten that those initials were for Australian football.

It used to be called Australian Rules Football here until we discovered that it has practically none!

A proper sport for people who want to knock each others brains in - a cross between American Football and Rugby played without pads (of course) with the main rule being that you cannot go on the field armed! (I'm not really sure if that applies to the fans)

Love ya,

Sally