• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

My Friday Night

Guest Emily Violet

Guest Emily Violet

so friday night i went to a concert of a local band in my town and it was this really cool johnny cash tribute thing only two bands played the other was from san diego though but they looked a lot like cash and his band well during the first set i got staged dived on which was really scary and i think my eyes got really wide haha but its all good i only got a skinned elbow so im lucky i went with a couple of friends one knows bout me being trans the other one doesnt it was pretty fun i got treated like a girl by both dancing was fun at it

but now im sick *coughs* and im trying to get better

Guest Donna Jean

Hey, Baby....

Sounds like an awesome night! I'm glad that you had fun.

And you got off with a skinned elbow, but, got treated right!

Good on you!

(sorry 'bout your sickness!)

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

• Admin

That's so cool that you were able to go out and dance and had fun, all in girl mode. I can just imagine how happy that made you, honey.

You are really on a roll now. I'm really proud of how far you;ve progressed in such a short time.

Keep us posted, hon. I love to read about your doings.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest sarah f

Emily I am happy you had such a good time. I am a little confused on your friends. You said one knows and the other doesn't but then you said you got treated like a girl by both. Did you come out to your second friend at the concert? Just wondering.

I hope you start to feel better.

Love,

Sarah F

I am so glad that you had such a wonderful time - it is so good to hear about people being accepted as who they really are and just living their lives.

Congratulations on having such good friends!

Sorry about the illness but that will pass, the memories of the evening will liinger.

Love ya,

Sally