• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Looks Like Old Man Winter Is Hitting The Midwest

Guest Katrina Reann

Guest Katrina Reann

We are under a winter storm watch in the heartland. They were calling for 4 to 6 inches from Monday afternoon to Tuesday night. Now they have updated that forecast and are calling for 6 to 8 inches and said that too could change as two system have now collided to become one system. They are uncertain of just how strong this storm will become or where the exact track will take the heaviest snow amounts. I know this system is to affect the Northeast again but have not heard just how bad it will be or how much you will get. With what you already have thi may very well make a bad situation worse. So if you can get out in the next day or two you may want to get stocked up on supplies and keep a close eye on the weather for the next 2 or 3 days.

Guest Donna Jean

Kat.....

I live in SE Ohio....we just got hit with a big one from Friday through last night (Saturday) I have 15" and was snowed in all day with out power...

Right now it's 3 degrees and your storm should hit us Wednesday!

Thanks a lot!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest NatalieRene
Kat.....

I live in SE Ohio....we just got hit with a big one from Friday through last night (Saturday) I have 15" and was snowed in all day with out power...

Right now it's 3 degrees and your storm should hit us Wednesday!

Thanks a lot!

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Same here in Northern Virginia. We've got two feet of snow and trees knocked over some power lines yesterday and left me without power from 2 pm through 8:00 PM yesterday. According to the weather channel we'll be hit by that storm tuesday and or wednesday and get another possible 5 inches. :banghead: If I wanted this much snow I would have moved to Michigan. Work is canceled for me tomorrow and if this storm hits it could cancel the rest of the week if it's bad enough. I've got a real case of cabin fever right now. Tomorrow I'm going to go tot he grocery store and buy more food to stock up for enough food to go several weeks instead of just a few days because this is getting nasty.