• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dont Know What Too Do.

Guest zac14

im so confused right now, ive came out about being transgender to my mom and my friend. but no one at my school, i just recently came out about being bi , and girls are all shocked and one girl acts like she likes me and her friends asked do i like her, and now every ones all who u like my friend says they ask so they can judge is it true. i got my report card and i crossed out my girl name and put my boy name on it befor i gave it to my mom next day my sister ended up seeing it and was like huh who the heck is that, i said me shes like why u change name i said i was just goofing off she said um ok but why a boys name, i just said ;cause i can; and she droped it im not sure what to tell her, my mom told me to let her handle it because she knows my sister dont believe in gay or trnsgender people nor does my dad, when i start high school i want to go as a boy, but when my bday comes i want to be out complety. idk what to do.

Guest sarah f

Welcome to Laura's Zac. I am glad you found the site and looking for answers to your questions. There will be others around your age that you can hopefully relate to and become contacts with here.

As far as school goes and coming out, that is totally up to you and how comfortable you are with the peer pressure that will be coming. There will be some that accept you and some that will tease and try to bully you. That just comes with the territory of being a trans. I wish you all the luck at school and at home.

Keep on posting your questions and we will try to help.

Love,

Sarah F

Guest Donna Jean

Good morning, Zac....

Welcome to the playground!

I'll get you a hot slice of breakfast pizza and a cold drink to help you wake up!

Honey....coming out is hard for all of us. We have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best...

I hope that yours goes smoothly...

Now, if you would, please take a look at the forum rules..there's a link at the top of most pages!

And we moderate this site to keep it safe for everyone!

Now..kick off your shoes and relax a while....OK

It's so very nice to have you!

HUGGS

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

To answer your question? Take it in small steps. Don't try to do everything at once. You have time to get settled in to yourself - what you are - and it doesn't have to be all at once!

Lizzy

Hello and welcome to the forums.

You have gotten the best advice possible - transitioning is not a race it is a journey and they are best started slowly so that you can continue without having to keep stopping to catch your breath.

Enjoy your time in transition, that may seem strange advice but it is the bridge between the old and the new you - look around there are many wonders just like the views from ma bridge near a waterfall.

Welcome to the family.

Love ya,

Sally

ty for welcomeing me, and the advice. you all are pretty much saying same thing like ya agree and stuff and thats what i;ll do lol it funny how most of the people who replyed are mods :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 92 Guests (See full list)

• Davie
    • christinakristy2021
    • KathyLauren
    • Ivy
    • Ashley0616
    • MaryEllen
    • Savvy
    • RaineOnYourParade
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Alisa Anne
    Newest Member
    Alisa Anne

1. BEAN_CHILD
      BEAN_CHILD
    2. Chrystopher
      Chrystopher
      (28 years old)
    3. Chuckey
      Chuckey
      (63 years old)
    4. Elias
      Elias
    5. Han_
      Han_
    • KathyLauren
      You whippersnapper, you!  I remember playing Pong.  Tetris is about the newest computer game I've played. 
    • Davie
    • RaineOnYourParade
      I recently realized I share a birthday with two characters in my favorite show!   Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, both which are guys who comment on things being manly (not in a toxic masculinity type way? They'll call basically anything they find positive "manly"). Kirishima especially is considered a poster boy for positive masculinity, and Tetsutetsu serves as comedy in being very similar to Kirishima in almost every way. I guess that makes October 16th the manliest birthday lol   I find gender affirmation in the strangest places 💀
    • Davie
    • Vidanjali
      Short answer, yes. Not easy!! And the "overcome" part is a continuous work in progress. A story is told:   Say you're lost in the woods on a moonless night. It's so dark you cannot even see your hand on front of your face. What do you do? Pick a direction and start walking. You may be on the path out of the woods or you may be going deeper into the woods - you don't know and for some time there's no way to tell the difference. But you keep going. After some time, you begin to see a glimmer of light, not much but just enough to contrast with the previous deep darkness. But it's enough to encourage you that you're going the right way to escape being lost in the dark wilderness.    It's an allegory for the spiritual path. Or if you're not spiritual, call it the path to metal health. For a long time you simply go through the motions and do your best to keep up the forward momentum. You don't perceive yourself as making any progress - it all seems the same. But you practice and develop strength and keep going. Then you begin to notice small differences. You're not as reactive as you used to be. You still have nightmares, but somehow you have more agency in them. There are moments where you experience peace of mind.    Trust is probably the #1 biggest issue for people who've experienced trauma. Certainly it has been for me. Trusting love is real - that's major. But I've found that trust in love is not developed via relationships with others, but rather by learning about yourself and how to feel self-secure. And that is not a matter of autonomy, but rather gaining insight into who you are, essentially. Who you are is indomitable and adorable. You come to believe that in a profound way (not in an egotistical way) and you feel safe anywhere and in all circumstances. You have a feeling of communion and goodwill with all. You are not attached or affected by the actions of others, but are profoundly self-assured in unconditional love for yourself and all. Easily said, but that potential lies in all. It requires guidance, will, discipline, grace, and patience.
    • Ivy
      Yeah.  I'm a short ways out of town here.  Hay field across the road.  Pasture on 2 sides in back, and lots of trees in my yard - back yard is basically a small woods.  I'm a bit of a tree hugger.
    • Ivy
      There was no such thing when I was growing up.  Some of my kids played them though, but only the younger ones.  We didn't have a computer for the oldest ones. About the only game I've ever played was Tetris, and that was on one of those old gameboy things.  I still have little interest in them.  My ex did do something for awhile, animal crossing I think.  
    • Mmindy
      I remember living that way. My parents didn’t get an air conditioner until the mid 1970s, just before I moved out. Their house was built to utilize cross winds or fans to keep air moving. In those days it was very important to keep the screens in order so the mosquitoes 🦟 out. Flies were dealt with by using fly traps. You do get acclimated to the hot or cold weather in those situations.    Hugs,   Mindy🌈🐛🏳️‍⚧️🦋
    • Ashley0616
      Well I have been absent recently due to my new hobby of computer gaming. I have worked on a collection of NES, SNES, N64, Sega and now revamping up my PlayStation 1 and 2 collection and then will get Xbox original. My computer isn't powerful enough to run Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 games. It's fun to see the old games that I grew up with. 
    • Ashley0616
      Congratulations on your journey!
    • Mirrabooka
      More than 30% of Australian households now have rooftop solar PV: Solar energy - Australian Renewable Energy Agency (ARENA)   in America it is only 5%: How Many Americans Have Solar Panels in 2024? (solarinsure.com)
    • Mirrabooka
      It's truly bizarre, the changes that have happened over the years. Larger houses on smaller blocks of land which means less trees because there's no room for them, so less shading and the resultant need to run air-con harder, which adds to suburban heat sink, which results in higher local ambient temperatures, which results in increased air-con use. Vicious circle.
    • Ivy
      I don't have "air" here, so I pretty much live with what Mother Nature gives me.  Fortunately, there are trees in my yard which helps in the NC summer.  Windows and doors open all summer - closed up in winter. I do have fans, ceiling and windows. When you think about it, everyone used to live this way.
    • KatieSC
      I cannot say that I have. As much as we hope that love, compassion, and therapy help, sometimes opening ourselves up to individuals who later to out to disingenuous, results in worsening of the original trauma. In addition, it may provide a secondary trauma. I have experienced this first hand, and it has left me hardened more than diamond or titanium. There is an emptiness that grabs you when you have been betrayed for innocently opening ourselves up, only to find someone who has went behind your back, and tried to destroy your life.    As for therapy, well, for some of us it works I suppose, until we either run out of money. Insurance is often not useful. There are many "counselors" who will not accept the insurance payments, but will willingly charge much more. When my counselor unilaterally decided to increase charges from 130/session to 180/session, I said enough is enough. I survive, sometimes despite myself. I have paid a fortune out of pocket for everything, and have no illusions about it. If I did not pay what I paid, I would not have received the services including the counseling. Transactional? Yes. I already knew I was transgender. That little gift will exist until my last heartbeat occurs. I will endure because I want to, and because my job/profession benefit others.    It was hard enough coming out later in life. I knew it would be hard. If I had a choice, would I choose to be transgender? No. If I had it to do over again, I would never tell a soul. I would take everything to the grave with me. 
    • Ivy
      I like Frida.
  • Upcoming Events

Contact TransPulse

TransPulse can be contacted in the following ways:

Email: Click Here.

To report an error on this page.

Legal

Your use of this site is subject to the following rules and policies, whether you have read them or not.

Terms of Use
Privacy Policy
DMCA Policy
Community Rules

Hosting

Upstream hosting for TransPulse provided by QnEZ.

Sponsorship

Special consideration for TransPulse is kindly provided by The Breast Form Store.