• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Anti Gay Senator Arrested After Leaving Gay Club

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Kaitlyn88

It seems like many of these republican homophobes end up caught being gay themselves. The LGBT community needs to give the a class that it's ok to be gay or something. Just because they are afraid to come out they don't want anyone else to either. Then they end up trying to have sex in public bathrooms and getting drunk at gay clubs. Since they have restricted themselves so much, it forces them to do stupid risky stuff when they can't deny it any more.

Guest ~Brenda~

I have noticed that many of those who are the most outspoken (even violent) against us actually have inner conflicts about their own sexual orientation/gender identity.

Brenda

Guest Donna Jean
I have noticed that many of those who are the most outspoken (even violent) against us actually have inner conflicts about their own sexual orientation/gender identity.

Brenda

That's it , Hon!

Absoutely my point!

Bravo!

Casting the first stone and all of that?

Donna Jean

Guest NatalieRene

Brenda

I guess the republicans should change their mascot from the elephant to the rainbow.

Guest praisedbeherhooves

I burst out laughing at the title. I read it and laughed harder. This is now going on my facebook so all of my friends can laugh too. Thanks Donna!

Guest ChloëC

What is almost sadder is to read some of the comments to the article. Those attacking anyone else, those defending the senator in question, and especially those that suggest that a drunken man, leaving a known gay night club a considerable distance from his home, with another man, most likely isn't gay himself. And ignoring the DUI aspect of it altogether. (and almost in the same breath, slandering others on hearsay and gossip with whom they disagree)

In close second are those posts that suggest that voting against every law that might favors gay rights does not necessarily make one anti-gay. Oh puleeze! It's those people that scare me more than one stupid and closeted gay senator.

It will be interesting to watch if he now publically goes to one of those places that purports to assist one in changing one's ways from gay to straight. I know within a couple of years he will be back at it, but until then he can trumpet how successful those charlatan people are.

Chloë

Guest NatalieRene
What is almost sadder is to read some of the comments to the article. Those attacking anyone else, those defending the senator in question, and especially those that suggest that a drunken man, leaving a known gay night club a considerable distance from his home, with another man, most likely isn't gay himself. And ignoring the DUI aspect of it altogether. (and almost in the same breath, slandering others on hearsay and gossip with whom they disagree)

In close second are those posts that suggest that voting against every law that might favors gay rights does not necessarily make one anti-gay. Oh puleeze! It's those people that scare me more than one stupid and closeted gay senator.

It will be interesting to watch if he now publically goes to one of those places that purports to assist one in changing one's ways from gay to straight. I know within a couple of years he will be back at it, but until then he can trumpet how successful those charlatan people are.

Chloë

Humans are all to capable of self deception.

It has been my experience that most outwardly and vehement homophobics tend to be that way in an attempt to hide there own homosexuality.

I saw it in a fellow employ in a record store - he was so upset that we had hired an openly gay man to work in our store - he was a better worker than most of the straight employees so no chance of us firing him.

He then cheered as the gay was sent to open a new store - threatened to quit when told that he was being transferred to that store as well in July in October at our Halloween party he got out of the car with the gay employee and two more of his gay friends in full drag and actually holding hands with the guy he had been so afraid of - makes you wonder doesn't it.

I had decided that I didn't really care what anyone wants to do as long as it doesn't involve sacrificing a virgin - I know we are in short supply these days.

Love ya,

Sally

• Admin

My goodness, another one bites the dust! LOL!

I'm certain that he was just there to do research on the evil that Gay people are up to, and just got

carried away. Totally understandable. Oh, yeah, and telling the officer he was a Senator? Of course

he wasn't trying to get out of being arrested. Just wanted to ID himself so the officer would know he wasn't

"one of them."

Thanks, Dee Jay. Always good to see another hypocrite get their cumuppance.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean
I had decided that I didn't really care what anyone wants to do as long as it doesn't involve sacrificing a virgin - I know we are in short supply these days.

Love ya,

Sally

LOL....Yes you are!

And it does ring true that some of the most venomous opponents of LGBT are closeted themselves and can't face their demons while destroying other's lives....

Makes me mad at first...and then sad...

Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean
Can I have a cookie? :D

LOL...Absoutely!

And maybe you could be a senator, too...heck, with nothing to hide, no one could blackmail you!

Brenda, Hon.......you're a peach!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Dee Jay

Guest Skylar
My goodness, another one bites the dust! LOL!

I'm certain that he was just there to do research on the evil that Gay people are up to, and just got

carried away. Totally understandable. Oh, yeah, and telling the officer he was a Senator? Of course

he wasn't trying to get out of being arrested. Just wanted to ID himself so the officer would know he wasn't

"one of them."

Thanks, Dee Jay. Always good to see another hypocrite get their cumuppance.

Carolyn Marie

haha my sarcasm exactly!!!

Guest Katrina Reann

I truly don't understand people like this. Are they in some state of denial about themselves and think by fighting the very thing they are is going to change their desires? Or are they just so deceitful that they can back stab their very lovers. In essence that is what he did.

I am not prone to violence but I think all our present politicians should be taken out into the deep woods of no where land and be ________________ (fill in the blank)

and we should elect the poor, the brokenhearted, and the outcast. People who know how to pinch pennies, be kind and honest, and able to make more justified decisions for all.

And if that don't work we can elect Bugs Bunny because he is able to fake his way through anything anyone can put before him and come out smelling like a rose...lol