• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Dee Jay And Becky's Meeting...

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean

Becky was going to head east for business and, lo and behold, she was going to go right through my little town!

Well, of course, we couldn't pass up this opportunity for a serious huggfest so we planned to meet, even if it were just for one afternoon and evening!

The wheels were set in motion and she arrived here yesterday and I met her at her motel. HUGGS!.......

Then we talked and went over to Denny's for a light lunch. Our waitress was proper with us with "Ladies" this and that..She got a decent tip...LOL...a bowl of chicken noodle soup each and back to the room for more visiting...HUGGS!

Later, off to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner.Tiffiny was our server...Ladies...ladies....ladies...she gendered us correctly all evening.

And no one gave us a second glance...two ladies out for dinner.....that made it very comfortable...

(There was a guy that I had worked with for about 10 years a table over, but he had no idea....)

We had a leisurely dinner and then back to the room.....HUGGS!!!

Oh, and I learned a very valuable girl-lesson.

When it's only 20 degrees out and you are wearing a long denim skirt....it DOES get cold under there! DANG!

Becky gave me a couple of lovely presents in a Ladybug motif' (I love Ladybugs...) And I love them to pieces! Thank you, honey!

Well, it got late and time to leave....bummer...

So, guess what?

Yup!........ HUGGGGGGGGS!

It was a magic evening and we had a wonderful time...

Here we are in the room.....

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest BeckyTG

Dearest, Loving Donna Jean,

Magic doesn't even do this visit justice. It was much more than magic. You are even more caring and loving in person than online and that's hard to imagine.

The lunch and dinner experience were right out of the "here's how you do it" book. We walked in the front door, were greeted immediately in both places. In both cases, the female receptionist never even hesitated to recognize 2 old ladies out for a meal together. :P They grabbed the menus and started walking to our tables, asking us where we'd prefer to be seated.

I can tell when people do a double-take or see something a little out of the ordinary, but I never saw that out of anyone either working or just being at either place.

Donna Jean, you were my cover, because your face is a woman's face, no two ways about it. Between the hormones and the electrolysis, you've done it. You are a woman for sure.

It was so wonderfully refreshing to just be ourselves and enjoy meals together. We were ourselves.

I can't stress enough the value of seeing a sister in person. It's totally reassuring and comforting to see and be with a true sister.

We were 2 girls for the day with each other, too. We talked make up, clothing, gardening, cooking and all sorts of girl things. It was 10 hours and seemed like 10 minutes.

And then it was over.

And I have a special friend now.

LOVE,

Becky

I sent you a picture of us, but you put up a picture of 2 women.....we have to talk.

• Root Admin

Way to go, DeeJay and Becky :) Glad that the meeting went so well for you.

MaryEllen

• Admin

Two of my favorite girlfriends in the whole world getting together.

How wonderful! How amazing!

I knew you two would hit it off famously. I am so happy for the both of you.

Judging from the photo, you two were already borrowing lipstick, too. :P

Thanks for posting the story, and the pic. I've already saved it in my LP folder.

When's my turn? Hey!!

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Donna Jean and Becky,

I am glad you two had a good time, how wonderful and reaffirming it is when people gender you correct, i am sure the time flew by, i know it does when i visit Donna Jean.

I should have something to write about Monday, Becky on her way back west is going to visit me for the afternoon, oh yes there will be pictures too.

Paula

Dang!

It just isn't fair!

Becky isn't coming here - she's sending her brother!

So my brother is going to spend a day talking about girl things with her brother - no one should notice that should they?

I am so glad that you had a good time - but how could you not - two such wonderful ladies together - it had to be great.

10 hours isn't enough - Lizzy and Dee Jay and I had five full days and nights together and that wasn't enough - friends like us should have a lifetime together - somebody pick a nice area and we'll all move into one samll community - about three dozen houses should be fine!

Love ya,

Sally

Well<< my first reaction on reading that post is two fold,,,, HAPPY!!!and DANG!!!

Happy you two friends got together to hug, eat , and" chew the fat",,(that still

mean talk over there ??) .It sounds like both of you had a fine time and that

pic gives memories you just cant buy , both of you look so nice , just a couple

of women friends doing whats repeated all over the world , having a girls night

out . Donna Jean, Becky , I am so happy to see this wonderful evolution unfold,

I hope you two plan a repeat ,,,,,Eh,,Err, Ummm, oh yes ,,,the DANG bit ,wish

I was in the middle of that pic , woulda had fun with you two :rolleyes: !!!!,,luv.viv :)

Guest Jean Davis

Dang!!

Now I'm Jealous. :P

Sally, you're working. Save up a couple of bucks and come visit me. :lol:

And Dee Jay, you said that you couldn't walk in heels. :lol: From the look of that photo I would have to say that you bought a pair of 5" platforms like I have, you gotta show me them sometime. ;)

Anyways I'm soo happy that the two of you had a good time, I hope that the both of you get to meet again soon and have more time together.

BTW Both of you look great. ;) When are you planning to start your modeling careers. :D

LUV

Jean

Guest Donna Jean
Dang!!

And Dee Jay, you said that you couldn't walk in heels. :lol: From the look of that photo I would have to say that you bought a pair of 5" platforms like I have, you gotta show me them sometime. ;)

BTW Both of you look great. ;) When are you planning to start your modeling careers. :D

LUV

Jean

Hon...I know that I said that I couldn't walk in heels...the pointy kind! But, these have a big 'ole heel on them, but, they're high!

Becky was in sneakers..when I took off my shoes we were only about 1" apart...makes for better huggs!

Oh, and we had pics taken at a studio to start our modeling career....LOL

Thanks, Jean!

LOVE

Donna Jean

Oh, and we had pics taken at a studio to start our modeling career....LOL

Well doesn't that just figure!

You go to a studio for professional portraits - do you call me - NO!

You use some local Bozo - well I won't help launch your careers - I'm calling all of my model friends and telling them that you used a different photographer - so there! :P

You two really do look great and I have seen the heels on those shoes - the only trick in walking in them is lifting that heel! :lol:

The next time we get together Dee Jay, wear those shoes and you can stand on a smaller box when we hug! :D

I do love you both - so you know that I am not really mad especially since I know your photographer consisted of a self timer and the top of a TV set.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean
I do love you both - so you know that I am not really mad especially since I know your photographer consisted of a self timer and the top of a TV set.

Love ya,

Sally

AWwww DANG! Hee Hee.....

You're right!

LOVE

Donna Jean,

Guest Chandra

I'm so very glad for both of you ,

You are both wonderful ladies, with much love to share.

I think it's very cool when members at Laura's can meet in person.

You gals look very happy together, sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Love Chandra

I'm so very glad for both of you ,

You are both wonderful ladies, with much love to share.

I think it's very cool when members at Laura's can meet in person.

You gals look very happy together, sounds like you had a wonderful time.

Love Chandra

You hit the nail on the head there Chandra,,,those two ladies

looked so happy ,,,just good friends . Made my weekend to

see that post ,,,luv,viv :)

Guest BeckyTG
You use some local Bozo - well I won't help launch your careers - I'm calling all of my model friends and telling them that you used a different photographer - so there! :P

Love ya,

Sally

Hello, Dear Sally,

What you don't appear to understand is, that to me and Donna Jean, that IS a professional photo studio. Ever heard of "Glamor Shots?". Well, that's our version :lol:

The more Donna Jean and I have conversed over the last few weeks, the more things we have in common in our lives. It's really strange. We're pretty much both down-home girls that really don't need a lot to be happy.

The big shocker for me was how little you said Donna Jean was, but she was so much bigger than me..... You're gonna just stuff my brother in your purse for a few days..... :lol:

I see Paula later today and I'll be seeing you next month.

Love,

Becky

The big shocker for me was how little you said Donna Jean was, but she was so much bigger than me..... You're gonna just stuff my brother in your purse for a few days..... :lol:

Becky, Dear you must remember I met Donna Jean in person after first spending a couple of hours with Lizzy and she and I are both over 6 feet tall - she came up the stairs and I thought I had started to hug her before she got to the top - but I was wrong - 'that was all the up she goes' (a phrase my sister used to use a lot at 5'6" she was the shortest in the family)

It is all relative now Dee Jay can be happy - she is taller than some one here - she is really looking forward to meeting Carolyn!

I guess I tease her a little about her height because I envy her the luxury of being able to blend so much easier and being able to fit into all of the clothing and especially shoes - I cannot afford the shoes I want when iI do find them.

You had a rougher time in the male mode - being short there is not a tremendous bonus much like being tall won't be for me in female mode - it is just the way life goes, nothing is perfect so we just have to make it work.

I promise not to stuff you in my purse unless you want to stay for a while. :D

I am looking forward to seeing your brother!

Love ya,

Sally