• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Paula And Becky's Meeting

Paula ult

Becky was finished with her business and was headed back home, it happens she was coming near Cleveland so we agreed to meet.

She was just a little late getting here so we met in her room, yup you guessed it HUGS!, while she put her face on we gabbed about everything imaginable, then i gave her a necklace i got her, it has a pendent with a B for Becky and a pendent with a P for Paula.

We continued talking while watching the NASCAR race, yes we both like auto racing, besides who said we have to give up the things we liked before just because we are transitioning.

We went to dinner at guess where, yup Ruby Tuesday's, just as Donna Jean and Becky were treated well so were we, the dinner was really good, then back to the hotel room to, you guessed it more talking, unfortunately i had to leave around 7:00 to go bowling, so there was another huge HUG! and i was on my way.

Hopefully we can meet up again next time she is in this neck of the woods.

And yes there were pictures taken, and yes there will be one posted, lucky Becky had her camera because i forgot mine at home.

Paula

I am so glad that you had a good time too.

My turn is coming - she's heading my way in April!

I hope she isn't all hugged out!

Love ya,

Sally

Well, Becky,

You've become the ambassadoress!

I'm really happy for you both. It has to be a good thing to talk shop face to face.

If you happen to get lost and find yourself in Seattle, please give me a ring!

Love, Kat

Guest BeckyTG

Dearest, Sweet Paula,

It was a wonderful afternoon with you. We "watched" the NASCAR race like 2 girls--sound muted while we talked. There was never a lull in the conversation, either. :lol:

I really enjoyed myself.

It's always so interesting to hear about other women, their lives, their history, their journeys and their struggles. We are truly bound together by a common bond, that's for sure. Seeing other women in transition is a real inspiration for me. It's difficult to imagine the extent of the changes brought on by the E, but she's relentless and thorough. :D Seeing those changes first hand, ooooo.

Your transition is going very well and I can't believe you had no foundation makeup on. Your skin is beautiful! One of my highlights was seeing your driver's license (with the F on it).

Thank you so much for the lovely necklace. It was so thoughtful and pretty, I can't believe you did that. I'll always treasure it.

I look forward to doing it again, sometime, and, of course, more HUGS.

Love and hugs,

One more thank you,

Becky

Guest Donna Jean

Hey Paula!

Wonderful!

Becky is a super lady, isn't she?

Although, she may be all hugged out by the time that she gets back home!

(And I think that she owns stock in Ruby Tuesdays!.....lol)

It's so cool that you two had a good time...it doesn't take much with Becky, does it?

Yeah, she's a special lady that has been driving around the states spreading her brand of love and joy...

I certainly hope that more folks get to meet this remarkable girl....

Glad that you had a great time...I know that we did!

HUGGS & LOVE!

Donna Jean

OH NO!

I just realized there isn't a Ruby Tuesdays in my area - only 6 in the whole state!

Not only are we sending our brothers but we won't even be able to eat!

Well I hope her brother isn't too shy to hug a guy!

I have found out that I am not!

I'm still looking forward to meeting with you Becky even with this added disappointment! :(

We'll have fun anyway, won't we? :huh:

Actually it will be great - I am marking off my calendar!

Paula, you and Dee Jay are so lucky, you seem to live right on the TransAmerican Highway!

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Katrina Reann

I am glad you two had the opportunity to meet and that things went well. And just so you know I am a nascar girl too!!