• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Befuddeled

Guest KellyKat

Guest KellyKat

Hi all:

I'm not even sure what I'm doing as I sit and write this post. I'm feeling better after a bit of food poisoning this weekend. ___-marts rotisserie chicken, almost cooked my goose. I guess botulism likes chicken too. lol Terribly sick Tues and Wed fit as a fiddle today. I seemed alert and capable at work today, all my higher functioning intact. Even my sardonical humor still in place. But as I read todays posts and PMs I find myself at a loss. I wasn't able to reply to a single posting tonight. I wanted to badly on many - but my thoughts kept getting all tangled up for no reason. Unusual for me as I enjoy giving my 2¢ worth (not much in todays economy). Whether a bit of advice, a laugh, or moral support. I like to give what I can. Today though I feel like my head is a quagmire. And I don't know why. I'm not having one of my bad old days of self hate or pity - I'm actually in really good spirits to be honest. I just can't wrap my mind around anything... writing this is so dificult... and I don't know why. I'm usually so good at conveying my thoughts, feelings, and expressions ... that when I'm at a loss ... I'm literally at a loss. It's honestly taken me an hour to write this... and now I'm exhausted. Not sure if this makes any sense to anyone out there I do tend to get random impulses of stupid - it's hardwired to my DNA. lol Am I just being meloncholly without the sadness?

Luv Kat.

Guest Jean Davis

Darn chicken, I'm sure that that is the reason you're having troubles tonight with writing. I have the same problem when I get sick, it takes a bit for the mind to get back online. :lol:

Give yourself another day or two and you should be right bact to wearing out your keyboard. ;)

LUV

Jean

Hi Kat,

I don't get sick often, so maybe I notice it more - one of the great things is the feeling of health that is more noticable in the days afterwards. So, don't work your head too hard, just enjoy your health. You could have toxins still in your system that are keeping you below your normal level.

Take care...

Love, Kat

Guest ~Brenda~

Kat hon :)

Don't sweat it hon. I know exactly what you are experiencing. Hey, sometimes I log into Laura's and I see the topics, but I find that I am toung tied and have nothing to say. Don't worry hon. If you have days where you can just read posts but have nothing to say, hon that is all OK. There is no requirement that one must post if they log onto Laura's :) Take it easy and just post when you are there. Simply reading posts on some days is enough.

HUGS

Brenda

Guest Skylar

Ok so I LOVE the title on this one! Don't worry hun it's completely normal to have mixed up thoughts sometimes and to the point of not being able to put anything together. This happens to me a lot.

-Sky

Guest KellyKat

Thanks for the love all.

I'm do feel much better now. Been at work all week and doing fine (cept for that first 1/2 day). But I still have a 'mental fog' of sorts. Still harder to focus my thoughts. But at least my train of thought doesn't feel derailed anymore. lol :) Just tired.

Luv Kelly :)

Guest Donna Jean

Sweetheart.......

Word of advice......

The chicken.......the green parts should be a dead giveaway!

I no longer go to Long John Silver's for that exact same reason...

That was probably the worse 3 days and nights that I've spent in my entire life...

Glad that you've regained your senses....

Donna Jean