• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

More Mile Markers

Guest KellyKat

Guest KellyKat

Donna Jean and Elizabeth K - Step on up and get some hugs!!!!

Dee Jay is at her 7,000 posting!!!

Lizzy is at her 6,000 posting!!!

BIG ((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))) for all the love joy and inspiration these two give!!!

Luv ya both deeply, Kat :)

Well I have been her for most of Donna Jean's and all of Lizzy's and I have to say I have enjoyed them all - sometimes they told me things that I needed to know but really didn't want to hear but that is the way sisters are - we tell the truth and most of the time it is really good.

Congratulations Dee Jay - 500 more and you move up a member ship level we'll be there together until I get to 10,000 but when you get there it is a long way to the next level so Lizzy can join us.

Lizzy - keep up all of the great topics - serious and humorous we need more of both.

Love you both!

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

Thanks Kelly :)

It was so nice of you to recognize the outstanding and continuous contributions that Lizzy and Dee Jay have made here :)

Laura's has clearly evovled to a place where many people remain here long enough to contribute 1000+ posts.

For all that have contributed so much, I thank you all so very much :)

Did you know that not too long ago it was a miracle if anyone posted more than 1000 posts.

As early as the beginning of 2009 we all celebrated Sally's 2000 post mark. She was the first to ever reach that posting mark at that time.

Look at where we are today... celebrating 7000, 6000, posts!!! Sally is rapidly approaching 10,000 posts!!! OMG!!!!

Many, many members here have over 1000 posts too!!!! This is awesome!!!!

Truely amazing how Laura's has grown :)

HUGS

Brenda

• Admin

Congrats to both lovely ladies.

It isn't the miles traveled that makes the difference, its the difference you make along the miles.

Both of you have made a HUGE difference in this place. You've brought humor, intelligence, love, empathy and experience.

You brought your hearts.

You helped me open mine. A thousand "thank you's" will never be enough, but that's all I can do.

Thank you!

Love

Carolyn Marie

Guest KellyKat

Errrh..... should I have made those markers out for Thelma and Louise!?! (Different posts) LOL ;)

By any name you gals are two peas in a pod!!!

I mean it - I love you both!!!

XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO

Kat :)

Guest Donna Jean

AHhhhhh.......snif'.....snif....

That's better....a good cry always always helps me ....

I have to admit that there was a "Hint" of conspiracy when we reached 6000 and 7000 at the exact same time...

But, We love everyone here and besides all of the down parts, we like to have a little fun on occasion!

This is the best web site that I could think of with the sweetest people in the world...

From...

Thelma & Louise

Yeh,,,,got to say this Irish moll loves the 2 of em ,,,,7000 posts?? I"ll be at

least 21 :blush: before I hit that mark ,,,fingers crossed ??yep!! toes ??

yep!! pigtails ??yep !! . Congrats to the two of you , your cool , luv,viv :)

Guest Elizabeth K

Conspiracy?

NAWWWWWWWWWWW

Pure coincidence!

Oh you people know how to make Dee Jay cry! I of couse, snif.... am.... snif sniff

Immune.... snif

awwwwwww

LOVE each and every one of you!

Thema (er)... Lizzy