• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Love Is In The Air

Guest Donna Jean

Guest Donna Jean

I love it. I really do.

I'm just short of 2 years here and I totally love this place.

The diversity, the support, the love and compassion! Everything that makes this place a home to me...

I get asked "Isn't it about enough for you?" but, no, I'm just getting a good start.

I've seen so many come on here in pain and lost...barely able to function.Everyone throws in to help them up, brush them off and make them feel a part of all of this. I see people that are so down begin to pull it all together and actually make it. Do what their hearts needed all along...

All of the admin, the mods and the members making this a home to so many. So many of us started out alone, but there is no reason to remain that way ...this is the oasis, the place to gain your strength and make a go of it.

So many people come and go. And I hear some say..."So many have left"..but, don't you see? Those are the success stories, the ones that no longer need us. Those that go out into the world and live the life they deserve...

Laura's is where we can take the time to grow stronger and find ourselves, gain confidence and learn what we need to do .

It's a long hard road, but the Playground is the stepping stone to your success as a new person....

Thanks, Laura for the chance to grow, love and find ourselves!

With Love....

Louise

(Donna Jean)

Donna Jean,

You have said so much that so many never think about - I came here alone and to many of the people that see me as I go to work and then straight home they probably still think that I am.

But since late August of 2008, I have never been alone, all of the wonderful people here and you my dear friend have been with me every step along my way.

I get through the worst of times because I know that when I come to Laura's I have people who care about me, not just you and Lizzy and the moderators but all of the members and the Admins too.

This place bares Laura's name but she gave it more than that - this is the site that love built.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest ~Brenda~

OMG!!!!

DJ!!!

I just spent the last 45 minutes composing a topic similar to yours!!!

Geeze... hon... sniff... I love you hon... I love Laura's too...

HUGS

Love you Louise (Donna Jean)

Brenda

• Admin

Dee Jay, I share your love for Laura's wonderful achievement. This is a fantastic, totally unique, welcoming and love-filled place.

But, as much as I love Laura's, I want you to know that I love you even more.

You are the best friend I've ever had, were my first friend here, and have guided me, encouraged me, and helped me all along this

path to womanhood.

Thank you Laura, and thank you Dee Jay. I would not be here today if not for the both of you, as well as the other wonderful, beautiful

people that I'm proud to call friend.

This is indeed a magical place.

Carolyn Marie

Guest KellyKat

Louise (Dee Jay);

Thel world and this site are so much the better with you in it. You are so kind and supportive. You have a natural ability to make a stranger feel like the best of friends. You always seem to find that silver lining in a persons darkest cloud, and help us too find that glimpse of sunshine up ahead. It's no wonder why I reached out to you and Lizzy with my first PM's. You touched my heart and soul. Luv Kat :)