• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Packing 101

Guest Huff

So... it's been 6 months in male bathrooms and I would *really* like to stand and pee. It just seems like the natural thing for me to do.

To that end, I started investigating STP (stand-to-pee) packers. And now I have a few practical questions to answer before buying something:

1. What the heck do you do with the recepticle end of the thing when you're not actually peeing so that it doesn't rub or chafe?

2. What works best putting it in the pocket of briefs, using a strap, or using a waistband with sock?

3. How does one deal with a packer while in the locker room?

4. Do you really have to control urine flow a lot so as not to overfill the recepticle and leak all over yourself?

MK

I'm very proud to say that this is the one area I have mastered. I can even use the urinal very comfotably now. I use the 5 and a half inch mango. I would highly recommend it.

1. The tube isn't that long, and it just kind of sits there. It doesn't chafe, and I can't really feel it at all.

2. I usually wear it lose in briefs, up and to the right. It stays in position fine, and is very comfortable. Sometimes I wear it in boxer briefs, but I have to wear the harness with it then which I don't find as comfortable. I would recommend briefs, it looks great, and is extremely comfortable.

3. I never go anywhere where I have to use a locker room. But I am sitting with some cismen, and have just asked them about locker rooms. They tell me that there is normally in most places an option to use a cubical to change in, so that would solve that problem.

4. When you first start using the STP, it does take a long time to master it. I had to practise a lot before I could use it at the toilet. Use it in a bath or shower first, without clothes, because the first few times you won't be able to do it, and there will be leakage. Then once you get more confident you can start to use it at the toilet, and then dressed etc... You don't have to control the urine flow that much. I manage to use it successfully when I'm very drunk as well, so I'm definitely not controlling anything then. It just becomes second nature after a while.

I have sent a few of the other transguys some more intimate instructions on how to use the device successfully, and how to pick up the tehnique more quickly, so if you want I can send them to you as well. PM me and let me know. Hope this helps.

Sergei

• 3 weeks later...
I'm very proud to say that this is the one area I have mastered. I can even use the urinal very comfotably now. I use the 5 and a half inch mango. I would highly recommend it.

1. The tube isn't that long, and it just kind of sits there. It doesn't chafe, and I can't really feel it at all.

2. I usually wear it lose in briefs, up and to the right. It stays in position fine, and is very comfortable. Sometimes I wear it in boxer briefs, but I have to wear the harness with it then which I don't find as comfortable. I would recommend briefs, it looks great, and is extremely comfortable.

3. I never go anywhere where I have to use a locker room. But I am sitting with some cismen, and have just asked them about locker rooms. They tell me that there is normally in most places an option to use a cubical to change in, so that would solve that problem.

4. When you first start using the STP, it does take a long time to master it. I had to practise a lot before I could use it at the toilet. Use it in a bath or shower first, without clothes, because the first few times you won't be able to do it, and there will be leakage. Then once you get more confident you can start to use it at the toilet, and then dressed etc... You don't have to control the urine flow that much. I manage to use it successfully when I'm very drunk as well, so I'm definitely not controlling anything then. It just becomes second nature after a while.

I have sent a few of the other transguys some more intimate instructions on how to use the device successfully, and how to pick up the tehnique more quickly, so if you want I can send them to you as well. PM me and let me know. Hope this helps.

Sergei

Sergei, so your saying you leave the recepticle (medicine spoon) intact when not in use? And that doesn't hurt? WOW!! I have tried taking the medicine spoon part off when not in use and the tube alone hurts. What am I doing wrong? I really want to master this technique and start urinating standing up.

Thanks for your help,

Sean

Guest Sergei
Sergei, so your saying you leave the recepticle (medicine spoon) intact when not in use? And that doesn't hurt? WOW!! I have tried taking the medicine spoon part off when not in use and the tube alone hurts. What am I doing wrong? I really want to master this technique and start urinating standing up.

Thanks for your help,

Sean

Hey Sean,

Yeah on the mango that I use I don't think it is an option to remove the rcepticle tube. I hardly ever even feel it when I'm not using it. In fact I find it very comfortable. The only time I find it slightly uncomfortable is if I wear underwear other than briefs, and have to wear the harness with it. But in briefs it is completely comfortable.