• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Need Your Help

Guest Michele H

Guest Michele H

In the general forum is a short survey that is being conducted to improve the wording on a health survey that is conducted yearly in MN to collect health information for GLBTQ. In previous years, because of the gender question wording, we were under counted. So far, its primarily the women who have responded. Please go to the General Forum and look for the topic "Gender Identity Take 3, testing the final questions" and take the poll - it will only take a couple of minutes and will benefit all of us. This information, while currently collected only in MN may be collected more widely next year and possiblely this year if I can talk the RHI director into the extra work involved- also, the data collected is used by a number of out of state entities. This data helps make the case for better access to medical care, better provider education, and need for legal protections.

Guest Elizabeth K

TROUBLEMAKER - grin.

Smart women always want something! Barefoot and pregnant, place in the kitchen - that what I hear is best!

{don't we wish sometimes, my sweet Michele - barefoot and pregnat - can you imagine - siggggggggh}

LOVE YOU

Elizabeth

Guest Michele H
TROUBLEMAKER - grin.

Smart women always want something! Barefoot and pregnant, place in the kitchen - that what I hear is best!

{don't we wish sometimes, my sweet Michele - barefoot and pregnat - can you imagine - siggggggggh}

LOVE YOU

Elizabeth

My god yes - heck, I would even where shoes if that is what it takes!. My room mate/g daughter and her sister where talking and we got onto the topic of breast feeding - they both thought breast feeding would be gross - well you know what I think, dream off, wish for. Jen has NO desire to ever have children and I think the topic got started when I said that if Jen ever got prego, I would have to increase the progresterone I'm taking to induce lacation so I could breast feed her baby.

Guest Elizabeth K
My god yes - heck, I would even where shoes if that is what it takes!. My room mate/g daughter and her sister where talking and we got onto the topic of breast feeding - they both thought breast feeding would be gross - well you know what I think, dream off, wish for. Jen has NO desire to ever have children and I think the topic got started when I said that if Jen ever got prego, I would have to increase the progresterone I'm taking to induce lacation so I could breast feed her baby.

There is a hormone mix you can take to lactate - if you have sufficient breast tissue. After a year on HRT - you would.

Lizzy

Guest Michele H

Still need LOTS of representation from members of the Androgynous Androgyne formum! - still 2 days to go take the poll. Your help will be very appreciated.

Guest Michele H

I wanted to do that - but didn't see a way to do it (old ladies learn slow) If you can tell me how to link the post, I will do that!

Guest Flistan

I know there aren't a lot of androgynes out there, especially active ones in comparison to the other groups of people here... makes me lonely and depressed... 3: *tear* lol no one's even showed up to the chat meetings when i've gone. *sigh* can I have a hug?

• 1 month later...
Guest Micha

There was no one there last week either. Disappointment ensued. . .

Even if it is late, I'll take the survey, if for nothing else than kix and giggles.

*hugs*