• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

B. Form Advice (and Introduction!)

Guest Cherri

Guest Cherri

Hello all!

I introduced myself in the main forum but I thought I would do the same here and then ask a few questions.

"I'm an intergendered (androgynous) 25 year old male. I found this place when looking for support groups and forums dealing with androgynous/intergendered issues. I have found a lot of trans support groups, and while they are helpful, they can only offer so much to someone like me, because I'm not really wanting to transition, but rather just be myself as a mix of masculine and feminine gender roles.

I really hope this is a place where I can fit in and talk to people who are like me or even those willing to lend a supportive ear. Thank you all for reading this, I really do appreciate it!"

My big question for the moment is about breast forms. The way I like to present myself is with a combination of very strong masculine and feminine appearances. That being said, I purchased some breast forms online and I've been wearing them around the house under my clothing (I really only feel comfortable with my body when I'm wearing them, and I hate it when I have to go out into the real world and take them off.)

While my roommates have been very supportive of this, they continue to tell me that they are too large and look awkward. I went with C-cups because I was told that was proportionate, but maybe I'm wrong? The forms were rather expensive and it's looking like I'm going to have to buy a new set...I don't know, maybe it's the bras I'm wearing with them...

Does anyone have any advice on how to make something like that look more natural on a male body? Any bra styles or brands that anyone really likes? Any information would be very helpful. Sorry if this is a little bit of an awkward subject, but I'm not sure where else I can go...thanks in advance.

-Cherri