• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Under Dressed

Guest Bobbie Anne

Guest Bobbie Anne

I am just heading off to work. Have on under my clothes. Nude colored bra and pantyhoes, green cotton panties. How about the rest of you. What have you got on under your work clothes today.

Guest Donna Jean

Oh my.....

My panties, trouser socks with ankle bracelet on the outside...

Girls jeans, girls denim shirt with Mother of Pearl buttoms....

4 rings, 2 necklaces, two earrings, one bracelet...

Dock shoes....

Nothing much, really......

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Oh my, apparently Donna Jean works for a company of people with very poor eyesight!

I will wear my panties, trouser socks and ankle bracelet (under the socks) - sometimes wear spandex tights instead of the trouser socks to help my legs - I stand all day but the store is so hot I have had to stop for a while and my legs are feeling it.

I always wear the ankle bracelet because it has a charm on it that was a gift from one of my very best friends and I wear a necklace with a charm that was given to me by another - it not only helps me to feel more feminine but keeps my friends with me all of the time.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest daphene

I always wear my bikini panties, girls ankle socks, girls shoes, necklace and of course my legs are always shved and my toenails painted and I have own a white girls belt with flowers on it. I do have on guys jeans and shirt so I guess I look like a girly guy to my co workers.

Hugs,

Daphene

Guest Jean Davis

Well unfortunately I work at Target so I have to wear a red shirt and cream colored pants, I got them on sale in the mens section. <_< So that's what I wear, don't want to ruin any of my perfectly good women's clothing for a job like that. ;) But under that I got my panties on and a pair of knee highs. :D

LUV

Jean

Guest ~Brenda~

What I always wear to work :)

Panties

Ankle socks

Soft suede slip on shoes

Bracelettes :)

Perfume

Tight jeans :)

Short sleeved shirt to show my shaven arms :)

HUGS

Brenda

• 2 weeks later...
Guest malf

Hi Bobby Anne. I love this topic every time it surfaces. I'm wearing an ultra light white sport bra, white knickers and lacy panty hose.

Mwah xx.

Guest perlitarose

Good one Bobbie Ann!!!

Just now I am laying in ed with my girl sweat pants and wiht an oversize T-shirt. Since I cannot transition, I decided a couple of years to star changing what I wear, I diched all my male clothing, and for the last two years I have been wering womans slack and blousess and sweaters or suites, knee highs, perfum, earrings, braclets, fem wathces, fem hair cut, and dash of make up. Try to look very european and sophsiticated, like a corporate bussiness woman may look. Of course I do not fool anybody, some male coworkers have ask some of my friends "what with his clothing," my friends have responded "that is the way he is" My dressing has coused some hut to my kids, some of my kids school mates have said to the that I am a F.... I like the way I dres, but now I am in doubt. Any insight or advice will be highly appreciated

• 1 month later...
Guest selina

beautiful lace cami with matching panties under my T shirt, jumper and jeans

yesterday i wore a lovely satin G string with a body stocking under my clothes

I have a great lingerie collection :D

can't wait till i get the house to myself again for a few hours so i can femme up and take some pics

Guest Blake1988

I love all of your outfits that you guys have chosen out to wear when you can and thats what I love about lauras playgroud is that everyone can be themselves and also talk about female clothing

For me if I had the money to buy clothes right now: I'd probably get a couple pairs of pantyhoses black/nude, some panties, a couple cute skirts, some nail polish, some tights off of welovecolors.com, some pants and shirts. And if I could for underdressed I might maybe wear a blouse, jeans or skirt, panties, flats and maybe a sweatshirt(female of course lol)

Any other ideas let me know

Guest grumpus

I mostly work at home, so whatever I please. Always panties, but if I'm in the mood, sometimes a filled bra, camisole, pantyhose and maybe even a girdle. My work has the potential to make greasy stains so ultimately drab outer clothes are the rule. I wouldn't want to ruin my prettier things. I do have to show up at the "office" sometimes though, and fear of discovery keeps me drab.

"Everyone in the world is queer except me and thee, and even thee are a little strange." Benjamin Franklin

Guest Renny-sama

Male clothes completely. :/ Highschool is not fun.

~Emily

I agree on that... I hide what ever I can... but during the summer that is VERY limited... (Wearing shorts and t-shirts)

Guest mia 1

Retired but when I go to the gym always panties and when I shower after my work out, fresh panties, and no one looks and if they did they would care, but who cares.

• 4 months later...
  • Forum Moderator

I work at home-and well ..I take advantage of that.

Fastest way in the world to become a slob -at least for those of us males- is to work at home full time.

But the guilt loses out to comfort every time. Old, soft and comfortable. Baggy, torn -whatever.

John the Comfortable

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Jolianna

When I go to work, I usually wear panties, a slip (either half or full, depending on temprature) and a silk cami. I work outside most of the time. If its cold enough to wear a coat or jacket, then I may also wear a bra. when I am at work and underdressing, my day goes better and I feel better. right now, since I am home, I am wearing a pair of white - silk panties, a full white slip and white cami under my clothers and it feels great.

• Forum Moderator

I am just heading off to work. Have on under my clothes. Nude colored bra and pantyhoes, green cotton panties. How about the rest of you. What have you got on under your work clothes today.

This thread was started a while back, however thought I would drop my 2 cents in.

I work as telecommuter here, so this lucky girl gets to decide each day. Today it's a lacy camisole, cotton panties, tights (love tights), skirt, and a cotton top (powder blue).

I do have to go to HQ 2-3 times per year for face time. I live in panties so that's a given under the male business casual, sometimes I do add tights and camisole (watch those straps a showing ;-)).

Cindy -