• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Scared About Moving

Guest samantha cupcakes

Guest samantha cupcakes

apparently as i read through all of these topics, i realized that there wasnt really anyone who shared my problems...sorta, im 6 months on hormones, 19, and i have 3 friends that support my transition one of which lets me stay with her family because my parents sorta disowned me, and they accept me but how hard is it to just call me a her when youve never met me before. my friend told her parents about my transition, before they were calling me a she and after she told them they cant get it right...just ughh i hate people. on top of that i just feel so in the middle of genders...its like i know ive never been a male but females shy away from me like i was a guy...okay example, my friend becky expects me to take my shirt off in front of her when i try on clothes but she wont in front of me, im just like..we both have breasts!!!!...it would be different if i was some oggling male, idk even just the tiniest things make me angry..especially with my friends its like i know theyre trying to support me but to them ill never really be a female. i cant take back the last 18 years of my life no matter how much i wish i could start over. so i guess im planning to move but im just sooo scared ive never done well alone and i dont think i can make it by myself, im not ready to be an adult, but at the same time i have to have income, im running low on money and i dont know how long it will be before i run out of hormones and i still need to save up to transition :(

Guest Donna Jean

Samantha.....

Welcome to the Playground, Hon....

I'm Donna Jean...

Yeah, It's tough being out on your own at that age...I was out of the house at 18...so I know..

But, I'd like to get you fixed up with some cookise and hot coco to help you feel welcome.

Then you can relax and some of the others will coe by to say "Hi!"...

Now...please take a minute to look at the forum rules...theres a link at the top of most pages...

And, please know that we moderate this site to keep it safe...OK?

Hon, it sounds as if you need to make some plans soon while you still have some cash....

I do wish you the very best....

It's nice to have you...

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

WELCOME

We do read your post - we do see where you are! Yes - there are hundreds like you - some here on Laura's and many more just wandering about.

I guss that is the point - stay with us! We might be able to help a little, maybe a lot with luck. But the main thing is please know you are NOT ALONE!

Donna Jean sees a problem and suggests maybe your solution is to find work, We just know a little about you from your introduction - but it does seem like you are in need of some financial stability - especially to keep up your HRT.

And I do hope it is legal. So much danger in self medication and 'street' sources!

Anyway - you do have the rest of you life to be yourself. Perhaps that even if you are 'stuck in the middle' (I am 16 months HRT - I KNOW that problem) - you can focus on getting stable in your life. All else follows.

AND- stay with us! We want to help - but you have to keep us updated!

So - glad to meet you - sorry things are so up in the air for you right now.

Lizzy

Guest samantha cupcakes
Samantha.....

Welcome to the Playground, Hon....

I'm Donna Jean...

Yeah, It's tough being out on your own at that age...I was out of the house at 18...so I know..

But, I'd like to get you fixed up with some cookise and hot coco to help you feel welcome.

Then you can relax and some of the others will coe by to say "Hi!"...

Now...please take a minute to look at the forum rules...theres a link at the top of most pages...

And, please know that we moderate this site to keep it safe...OK?

Hon, it sounds as if you need to make some plans soon while you still have some cash....

I do wish you the very best....

It's nice to have you...

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

thanks so much, ill make sure to read the rules <3