• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Should I Be Worried?

Guest Anira

Guest Anira

Hello everyone. I've been thinking about this since i woke up yesterday after being asleep for most of the day. I was sick and ended up getting an IV with some Phenergan (sp?) that made me really tired. *lowers her ears* i hate stomach viruses. anyways. i got to my "bed" and laid down. passing out almost immediately. one thing i do remember is that i had a tab from google up on my screen. cause i was getting ready to look something up. what i had forgotten was still up was a tab for this forum. more specifically the Veterans Page. when i awoke later in the day i found my screen still showing the google page. but when i realized this tab was still present i clicked it and found it was in the MTF forum page.... should i be worried that someone was on my lappy. or do you guys think its possible that i woke up got to the page and passed back out not remembering any of it cause of the medication?

I'm a bit worried right now and kinda scared too. I'm surrounded by almost nothing but males. Marines, and like minded Sailors for the most part. so if it was one of my co workers who was on my lappy.... i'm not sure what to think or expect right now. *sighs* i dunno what to do..

Guest Donna Jean

Anira......

That's a tough call....you were on meds ad sleeping a lot, too...

And, when you think about it, there's really nothing proactive that you can do.

My advice to you is to just let it slide and see if it fades off into nothingness...

That is most likely what will happen, anyway...

I wish you luck, Hon....

Don't worry...it's gonna be just fine!

LOVE

Donna Jean