• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

I'm Back! ;)

Guest Jacci

Guest Jacci

Hi everyone! :)

It's been a long time since I've been in here posting, I just wanted to give you all my love and hugs and let you know that things have been pretty hectic, but in a good way! ;)

I have been road tripping across the country with my photography endeavors and have spent thousands of kilometers chasing storms and wildlife opportunities.

I will be opening up a shop at the newly developed Wharf One complex at Darwins Waterfront, selling photography within my family owned business, StormBird Photography.

I'm going to get off my bum and start posting more often from here on in!! :lol:

Love yaz! xx

BTW Auntie Sally, I finally got a Canon EF 300mm f/2.8 L IS USM with the 2x Teleconverter for wildlife 4 months ago and it is a truly awesome peice of glass, quite heavy to hand hold but blistering sharp and an has amazing shallow depth of field which really isolates the subjects!

I'm also getting the 600mm f4 near the end of this year. :D

Double-barred Finch - Holmes Jungle Nature Reserve NT. 300mm + 2x TC, tripod, EOS 7D..

4539554066_bf14a82367_o.jpg

I am so jealous, Jacci!

My niece gets the lens I have only dreamed of and now plans on the getting the one from my wildest fantasies, it just isn't fair!

Love the picture, I hope that you do well with your print sales - you are definitely good enough - actually quite good but that doesn't always lead to sales - people are strange, in case you haven't noticed.

Glad to have you back.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Oh my God! Look who's back from 40 years of wandering the deserts and jungles of Oz!

Hi, Girlfriend!

Wow...

That's cool that you're oppening a shop...It won't be work...it will be a labor of love!

Good on you, Girl!

Nice to see you back, Honey....

LOVE

Dee Jay

Guest Charlene_Leona

Jacci

Glad to see you back, You just got done doing my dream shoot across Australia. One of these days though, I hope you store does well too. When the economy picks up here I hope to do the same in one of Saint Louis's tourist traps. I hope to see more of you wonderful work.

Love

Charlene Leona

• Admin

Welcome back, Jacci, and congrats on opening your shop.

My S.O. and I hope someday to vacation in Australia, and if we do, we'll definitely stop by for a look at your work.

It's good to have you back. :)

Carolyn Marie

Guest Elizabeth K

My favorite Aussie!

WELCOME BACK!

Dang - I missed you so much!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jacci's back!'

Great news on the shop! Now you need to keep us up to date - you know!

Lizzy