• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Youtube Introduction Video

Guest Rhea

Guest BeckyTG

Sweet Rhea,

Wow! You really sell the fact that you're female and I mean that in the most complimentary way. Your voice is just fabulous. Anyone meeting you would never believe that you'd ever been a boy.

I must say the slide show is my favorite. I still cry when I see it and I've seen it a dozen times.

You're a great role model to all of us aspiring girls who are early in the process like myself (about 4 months HRT) and those wanting to start. Keep posting, girlfriend and enjoy yourself.

Most of all, Rhea, be proud of who you are and what you're doing. You are beautiful.

Lots of Love,

Becky

Guest Amber Jean

Hi Rhea! I just wanted to say that you look and SOUND wonderful. I've been working on my voice but dang girl. More work for me. Seriously though. You have progressed a LONG way and your efforts definately show. I can't wait to see more from you...

Amber

Guest Donna Jean

Rhea.......

Good...VERY good!

Oh my goodness.....you've certainly come a long way...I still remember those pics back when and in my mind I compare them to what I just saw!

DANG!

Congratz on your progress, Hon.....

Really nice....

HUGGS & LOVE!

Donna Jean

Rhea , it really is difficult to add to the compliments given you by your sisters ,

all well merited Hun, you look AND sound so good . So I just want to say it is

such a buzz to see a sister happy ,,,my heart is smiling . luv,viv :)

Guest NatashaJade

Rhea,

A great video! I am so happy for you that you are getting your name changed. Your voice is great and you are really beautiful. I look forward to your next!

luv

Gin