• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Shirt Design!

Guest Cherri

Guest Cherri

Hey guys!

I'm designing a few t-shirts at the place where I work. I wanted to know what you guys think before I order them. :)

wm-front.jpg

wm-back.jpg

Guest Cayden

I liked the ideas but to me the colors were to bright. I prefer colors that are gender neutral and that are not so blinding but if you love the colors then I would order. I really like the one with the symbol.

Guest Eth

I have to agree with Cayden - love the shirt and concept, but to make it more androgynous I would play with the colors some more. I think the cyan should be closer to teal to make it more gender neutral, and the pink should probably be either closer to red or to violet. I would probably aim for a dark/reddish magenta. As of right now it looks a little bit feminine, which I don't think is what you meant to be aiming for since I believe you meant for this to appear somewhat androgynous?

Guest Light Perpetual

I love the bright colours, personally. But following a suggestion to make things look more neutral, you might try for grey and white or a paler cream colour and a warmer grey (with maybe a hint of brown in the grey). As for just shifting the colours around, a teal and violet combination would still look "feminine", and a teal and red would clash a bit unless the red was cooler in tone, or just generally darker. Might try a bluish-purple and amber-yellow combination...? Hm.