• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Weather

Guest ~Brenda~

Guest ~Brenda~

Hi everyone :)

Just a random topic :D

The last couple of days in CT it has been in the high 80's low 90's. Real summer weather :) Most of the leaves are out already (I think it is about a month early for all of the leaves).

Looks like a Tstorm is brewing.

HUGS

Brenda

Guest Elizabeth K

HIGH high high humidity - light sprinklery rain - like a hurricane brewin' in the gulf. Isn't one. High winds! Strange weather for May. 89 degrees most days - muggy

Yucky New Orleans weather - supposed to rain all day - heavy showers keep passing us by... breaking up in the marshy countryside (weather radar).

Lizzy

Guest Lynnx

thundersnow in Florissant Colorado. I read that in a thundersnow " there is an 86 percent chance that at least six inches (15 centimeters) of snow will fall within 70 miles (113 kilometers) of the flash." So i'm preparing for a long commute tomorrow.

• Admin

Spring is in the air here in sunny So. Calif. Clear skies, light winds, and a high of about 72 roughly 6 miles from the beach.

It's a good day to be alive! :) Thanks for the topic, Brenda.

Carolyn Marie

Hi Brenda,

It's good you're not still buried in snow on the east - that seemed to hang on forever. When I lived in NY, I didn't like the lack of spring - straight from blizzards to summer.

It's finally back to normal Seattle weather - 50's breezy, cold spittle of rainfall mixed in. Our summer this year was from January to March.

Love, Kat

• Root Admin

77 degrees right now on the North Shore. (8:45PM) It got up to about 90 this afternoon and the humidity was up a bit too.

MaryEllen

Guest Cayden

Here in Montana it is cold, rainy and windy. Unfortunately this type of weather is supposed to last until Wednesday.

Guest Donna Jean

DATELINE: SOUTH EAST OHIO.......

Hot, 88 deg. rainy with T-storms...

Wed, Thurs and Fri, I had to scrape the frost off the windshield....

Sheesh!

Donna Jean

Guest NatashaJade

Kinds windy here in Phoenix. Tomorrow we're looking at sunny, around 87 with a slight breeze from the northwest.

luv

Gin

DATELINE: SOUTH EAST OHIO.......

Hot, 88 deg. rainy with T-storms...

Wed, Thurs and Fri, I had to scrape the frost off the windshield....

Sheesh!

Donna Jean

DATELINE: NORTHERN OHIO.......

High 70's muggy with humidity at 76% and dew point 64%, thunderstorms, will probably be some fog overnight.

Paula

Guest Evan_J

Rainy and overcast all day. Intermittent light rain with intermittant thunder.

I can actually hear water dripping off the buildngs right now.....

Guest Chandra

Spring has finally sprung here in da UP eh.

Leaves just starting to come out, everything just turned green in the last two days due to some long over due rain.

Wonderful smells in the air, very powerful fragrances because of all the blossoming going on. And finally the smell of rebirth of the forest. It really is very emotional to me after a long harsh UP winter. And the wonderful moral mushroom is pushing through the leaf litter in the woods. Today I enjoyed the first batch of morals with dinner, I think they are one of the most tasty gifts of nature.

This year the temperatures are well above average, it was in the 70's the last couple of day's. All the lakes are ice free. I remember some May days with much snow and frozen lakes to the end of May. Some years we still had snow piles left into June.

Mabey there is something to this global warming trend.

I sure do love living in the wilderness.

Love ,Chandra

Guest My_Genesis
thundersnow in Florissant Colorado. I read that in a thundersnow " there is an 86 percent chance that at least six inches (15 centimeters) of snow will fall within 70 miles (113 kilometers) of the flash." So i'm preparing for a long commute tomorrow.

Gotta love CO weather! It's totally bipolar but you gotta love it!

Here in NYC it's about the same as in CT - 82 degrees, pretty humid. I don't care for hot humid weather but I'll be in CO soon where it's nice and dry. :)

Guest WastelandBoat

Hot all weekend, and really humid today.

Went to a festival this past Saturday (passed as a guy :D for the most part.. although the costume I was wearing was of a male character.. so.. But it made me feel good about myself). But yeah it was insanely hot more so under all the clothing and compressor I was wearing.

Right now it feels like some storms are about to it. :) Might stay out and watch them on the porch.

Guest Valerie

Hmm, lets see;

Over cast, showers, drizzle, no trade winds, humidity is high around 80% and temp is or has been 75-80. Winds are coming from the South East, which suxs, it brings in all the VOG with it. VOG = Volcanic fog.

/HUGS

Valerie

Guest LottieZero

Here, it's fairly cool, humid, overcast and windy (what a surprise) - Windows tells me the temperature's about 7c (45f) with a windchill of 2c (35f) so hardly T-shirt weather, to say the least. Still, it means I can put a fair few layers on without getting uncomfortable :)

Guest My_Genesis
Here, it's fairly cool, humid, overcast and windy (what a surprise) - Windows tells me the temperature's about 7c (45f) with a windchill of 2c (35f) so hardly T-shirt weather, to say the least. Still, it means I can put a fair few layers on without getting uncomfortable :)

I like Scotland's weather :) Where in Scotland are you? I would like to live in the highlands where there's snow. I like cold weather better than warm and you guys don't get too hot. In warmer weather I like rain.

Guest TracieV3

In southeast Georgia, right now it's in the 90's and looks like a thunderstorm is going to develop in an hour or two.

Guest KellyKat

Weather for North Western Illinois

Clear skies and balmy weather.

High of around 77f.

Humidity of 21%.

Chance of scattered darkness later tonight.

Luv Kat :)

• Admin

The current weather conditions on Jupiter (the planet, not Jupiter, Florida) are overcast, with winds

at or exceeding 200 km/hr at the cloud tops, and 300 km/hr in the lower levels of the atmosphere.

High's today will be -145 degrees Celcius at the cloud tops, increasing to 10,000 degrees Kelvin at

the point where the atmosphere become liquid.

The hurricane named The Great Red Spot will continue, as it has for the last 200 years. Winds within

the Spot currently exceed 400 km/hr. The Spot will not endanger any land masses, as there are none on

Jupiter.

Widespread thunderstorms will continue planet-wide, with individual storms becoming larger than

the planet Earth.

Hyrdogen and Helium downpors are also expected to continue for the foreseeable future.

Travel advisories for Jupiter have been posted by the Solar System Weather Service.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Sotha

It is hot, with just a little humidity (I live in SoCal). And I hate it. Why can't it be winter (like 40's to 60's) again?

Ugh. Why do I even live here? I want to go up north.

Guest Donna Jean

Dark...dreary, cloudy and black....

Oh, wait.....

That's what it is in my house right now......

Donna Jean

Guest LottieZero
I like Scotland's weather :) Where in Scotland are you? I would like to live in the highlands where there's snow. I like cold weather better than warm and you guys don't get too hot. In warmer weather I like rain.

You like Scottish weather? Well... that must be the first time in my 21 years that I've heard that said :D

I'm in the North East - Aberdeen, to be specific - which isn't too cold in winter, but it's a bit windy. (Last winter was an exception, though. I thought that flipping snow would never melt!) It does get a bit colder in the Highlands though, like you say. I've got a couple of lecturers that live out somewhere near Ballater (about 40 miles west of here) and they were often stranded in their villages because all the roads were shut with the snow... Still, at least the scenery's nice :P