• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Back From Michigan

Guest Charlene_Leona

Guest Charlene_Leona

Thanks for your prayers they worked.

Well everyone it was a very long trip in a very short period of time. Got into Ann Arbor yesterday morning at around 9:00 am spent the morning exploring Main street spent some money on a big strand of fresh water pearls that can go around the neck 3 times. Called a taxi around noon to go to Domino Farms to see Dr. Kuzon at 1:45 got in to see ham and he and me talk for a while and then he examined me finding me to be an excellent candidate for SRS and will do my SRS for me. Now all I have to do is start calling *****and pushing them to give me a prior approval or what ever I need to get the $23,000.00 dollars from my insurance company so we can schedule my surgery. I am still going to have to make a second trip for anesthesiology to check me out and he want's me to continue to loss weight. He also thinks I may have another hernia but his plan is to do my SRS and breast Augmentation during the same session.

I was so excited after I saw the Dr it was unreal, I can't believe that I finally gotten this far and I'm preying that Medicare will give me a positive answer on payment so I can schedule Surgery. I just spoke to the pre-op clinic and they are going to do my anesthesiology review a day or two before my SRS so I won't have to make three trips.

Now for the fun part Rhea and I are getting ready to drive to Norfolk to pick up a girlfriend to bring her back to Missouri. We plan to be back on the road no later than 3:30 pm anyone who want's to call me a gluten or nuts get in line. We hope to be back Thursday or early Friday.

Love

Charlene Leona

• Admin

Charlene, that's the best news I've heard in many a day.

CONGRATS, SWEET SISTER!

My heart is soaring this morning. Best wishes for the rest of your plans.

HUGS

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

yessssssssss!

NOW, DON'T FORGET...YOU OWE US A TON OF POSTS TO DESCRIBE THE WHOLE THING!

AHhhhh...this is such great news, Charlene!

Good on you...You deserve this!

LOVE & HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest KellyKat

That's just too awesome Charlene!!!

I bet you have to look down to figure out where cloud nine went to.

You're soaring high above it!!! Congrats!!

Luv Kat :)

Finally!

Someone posting not only good news, but great news!

Congratulations!

Sally

Guest Charlene_Leona

Thanks everyone, I haven't been this happy in my entire life. Life I told Dr. Kuzon that I had only been waiting for this doctor appointment for 32 years. He asked me what I meant and I told him that I was 12 years old when I discovered it was possible to fix my problem and it took me 32 years to accomplish it to this point.

Take Care

Charlene Leona

Congrats Charlene,

Yes 32 years is a long time to wait, lets hope your insurance come through quickly.

Paula