• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Feeling Really Lost Lately

Nick J

blah... where to start

basically i feel like my life has just stopped right now. i have an appoinment to see my psych in april... she says id be ready for T in march and weould give her approval... she wants to wait til my examsd are over...

and im not coping as is, oestrogent is driving me up the wall, im constantly being called miss and she and darlin' and being whistled at by the construction workers in my college..

and she doesnt realise this, my exams will be over by late april but i dont want to wait, i really cant wait..

i dont know how much/how little to say

i dont think im coping.. so is that bad.. ? but im getting up every day and binding my chest at 6am 5 days a week to go to college and work.. so is that coping?

the thing with the NHS is they have your life in thier hands... and i dont know what to say or whaty not to say... i dont mean shoulds i lie.. i just mean how much should i say..

its soul destroying.. i just had some guy doing a delivery who called up and went 'mrs x is it?' then when arrived when 'alright darlin' there you go'

half the time i just want to die :(

i really dont feel like i can do anything till i get t, shes worried about my concentration but i cant concentrate as it is already

Guest Ryles_D

I can see why she'd want to wait until after exams, but you should really try to get ahold of her and let her know what you're feeling. If nothing else she might give you advice on how to handle it. :/ Good luck, and it's just a month or so away. Hang in there.

Know the feeling. I'm feeling incredebily lost at the moment. I dont really have any advice i'm afraid. But sometimes it just helps to know others are feeling the same. I'm no sure how that works actually, but i seems to help some people.

Guest Ryles_D
Know the feeling. I'm feeling incredebily lost at the moment. I dont really have any advice i'm afraid. But sometimes it just helps to know others are feeling the same. I'm no sure how that works actually, but i seems to help some people.

I agree, it really does help. Sometimes it's nice to know you're normal. And if someone else feels like it now, somebody else must have before, and they eventually got past it and are now happy, so there's hope. :)

Guest Louise

Hi Nick,

Please don't let all this ruin you exams you need a good pass rate for your future, but I understand where you are coming from I am on Oestrogen and know what it does to you, get back to your Psych and let them know this, it may change things for you, you won't know if you don't try, give it a try.