• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Not Another Going Away Topic!

Sally

As most of you may have read, I am going to be moving to New Orleans to start over, living full time as myself and with a wonderful friend - Lizzy!

So what does this have to do with my being away from the playground a bit more?

I have to go through all of my stuff and decide what to keep, what to sell, what to donate and what to just throw away.

Then clean up everything else - add to that getting all of the Photography business wrapped up before I leave - I have a lot to do.

So I will be here on my breaks but I cannot allow myself too many - I need to get out of here!

So to all of my friends here, I am not abandoning you, I still love you and you do have a lot of great people here so I am sure that you will all get along just fine between my visits.

Once in New Orleans - expect updates - often!

I will probably post a lot as July in New Orleans is nearly as hot as it is here so I will tend to be inside unless I am playing or listening in a Jazz Club.

Until then keep a kind thought for me - you are always in mine.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Donna Jean

Well,

It's just like the two of you to run off and leave your best girlfriend holding the bag!

But, that's alright....you both have a lot to do ...years of living has to be sorted out and downsized...quite the job in itself...

I wish you the best, Sweetheart......you know that!

P.S. send me any good stuff that you're gonna throw out....(I need more junk!)

LOVE

Donna Jean

Guest daphene

I am gonna miss you Sally but I know you will be back when you can. I know you will enjoy New Orleans especially getting to be yourself full time. I am sure it will be great hanging out with Lizzy as well. Until then, Good luck and have fun!

Hugs,

Daphene

Hi Sally,

I'm so giddy happy for you and Lizzy! Somehow, we'll limp along without you - I'll try to keep those panic calls for help to a minimum - no promises to stop.

I hope it all goes well for you - it's got to be a lot of work when you've been in one place for a long time.

Anybody want to lay bets on Sally reaching 11,000 posts while she's "away"?

Love, Kat

Guest NatashaJade

Some things in life are even more important than Laura's (although someone else is going to have to bake some cookies around here...)

Congrats on the move. It will be great for both you and Lizzy.

luv

Gin

I sure understand about moving. What you think are a few things to go through ends up becoming a mountain. Although knowing you are going to be heading for a new chapter in your life where you can be free (finally) to be yourself has be be exciting. Will be waiting for your return.

Love Susan

Guest Charlene_Leona

Congrats on the move ladies I know you two will be like two peas in a pod once you get moved in together. Sally are you planning on moving your photography business to New Orleans that would be such a great opportunity especially with the many photo opts that town has to offer. Then there is the oil spill that needs documenting. I'm just throwing out some Idea's but this should be exciting for the two of you.

Love

Charlene Leona

• Admin

Sally, I know how much work is involved in getting ready for a move, and I know you are going to be physically exhausted

in the coming days. So please pace yourself and don't overdo it.

On the bright side, every bit of work you do now brings you that much closer to leaving behind bitter memories, and closer to

a new, brighter, happier and more fulfilling life. For that I am grateful, because I know how unhappy you've been.

This next new adventure is really the beginning for Sally, and the end of the line for the male part of you. It is also the end of

the days and nights of loneliness.

All of us, your friends, have been telling you that things will get better if you just hang in there and keep hope alive.

And now you see that it was all true. You will be yourself at last, and have someone to share your joys, talk you out

of your blues, steal your pillow, and kick you out of the chair so you don't sleep in it any more. :lol:

Life is an amazing thing when you can share it with a friend. I'm glad you found that friend. I wish you Godspeed, Sally, as

your ride on the Womanhood Express makes a final stop on the track, right alongside the City of New Orleans. I'll be waving

goodbye as you melt into the crowd.

Love

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Sally.....

I really don't know why I'm gonna miss you so much...Heck, you'll be even closer to me....

But, then again, the sun is closer than Alpha Centuri.....I can't visit either of those either...

Dee Jay

But, then again, the sun is closer than Alpha Centuri.....I can't visit either of those either...

I cannot believe that you are comparing me to stars - I never knew you thought I was that bright!

Mom,

I'm going to miss you :( hurry back :D I will be here waiting to hear all about everything :)

I will never really be gone - just a little longer between messages.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Nikki A

i bet she will reach 11,000! i'd be suprised if you didn't sally!

AHH! MOVING IS STRESSFUL (maybe thats just me) BUT I WANT TO LIVE IN NEW ORLEANS! SO I AM SUPER JEALOUS AND EXCITED FOR YOU! it will be a blast, i'll send u a message if im ever in the area! i want to see you play at a club!

hugs, Nikki

Sally,,,the type of move you are taking on is massive . Moving to a new

location is a stress at the best of times . Take your time and do a list of

what you got to do . Hope all goes well for you ,,,Bon Voyage you lovely

woman . Lizzy will be waiting there for you <<cocoa in one hand ,,cookie

in the other . U2 Gals have a gas :D ,,viv.

Guest My_Genesis

Starting a new chapter in your life, as am I. Doesn't it feel great?

I suppose we'll have to have a housewarming party once you've settled in and are frequenting Laura's regularly again. :)

Congrats and best of luck, Sally!

Guest Elizabeth K

Emmmm...

I am not especially known for being meek here. maybe just opinionated in a meek way!

Let me say here something that needs to be known... ready???

Sally is my friend!

There- said it!

We have each pulled the other out of deep deep holes. You people have no idea!

I love my friend, Momma Sally!

Lizzy

You know that I love you too, Lizzy.

We have been through a lot together and all of the rough times are not over.

Two more letters today from two different law firms - divorce attorneys asking for a document that has not been required or one issued since 2005 and then there is the Mortgage company trying to foreclose - I am so happy!

What a joy it is to open your mail and find such presents.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Pammy

Good luck Sally! I wish you the best. Make sure you pick a place ABOVE the water table!

Figures, as soon as I move near you and happen to need a regular photographer/videographer, you up and move away!

Guest Jean Davis

Oh my Sally

How are you going to get by living in the same house with an epilator. :huh::lol:

Sorry just had to be said. ;)

Have fun and safe trip. :P

LUV

Jean

Guest Elizabeth K
You know that I love you too, Lizzy.

We have been through a lot together and all of the rough times are not over.

Two more letters today from two different law firms - divorce attorneys asking for a document that has not been required or one issued since 2005 and then there is the Mortgage company trying to foreclose - I am so happy!

What a joy it is to open your mail and find such presents.

Love ya,

Sally

HA! My wife kicked me out! Now SHE can answer all the mail! We will have a post office box, one NOT anywhere near our place! My attorney said to do that.

That sounds good to me - nothing but bills and junk mail anyway - everyone I want to talk to is on the Internet and I will no longer have to get my clothing through mail order - we'll go shopping!

Love ya,

Sally