• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Went Sshopping Today

Guest Wendae

Guest Wendae

As I've said before my wife is not a fan of my CDing but allows me to wear panties,jewelery and clear polish. She will buy stuff for me at times. Recently she was going to a sale at Penny's and I asked her to get me some briefs. She came home with hipsters and hi cuts which I don't care for. So today we went together I got what wanted and she got a some for herself. Years ago I put her on to Vanity Fair which we both wear now. Different sizes of course! Mine are smaller! :P On the way out I saw some small silver hoops which I've been wanting and bought 2 cards of 3 ear rings on each. There were so many other things I would have loved to get but didn't want to push my luck. Wish she'd ease up. It would be a lot more fun shopping for more with her along. I like the large faced watchs out now. They would look much better on my wrist then the more dainty ones. I saw a cuff set I really liked so maybe I'll go back later this week and pick it up.

• Admin

That sounds like a really fun shopping trip, Wendae. Good for you that you got some things you like.

I haven't been able to get my S.O. to go out with me yet, but I think it would be so much fun to shop with her.

We have different sizes too, but we both shop in the petitie section, which is cool.

I hope you have more shopping adventures to post about in the coming weeks. I love to read those.

Carolyn Marie

Guest Donna Jean

Wendae....

That's great, Hon......heck, some is better than none....

I don't catch any flack anymore...Buy whatever I want when she's with me...

Of course, unless it isn't age appropiate!....lol

Course she wants me to look good, I've been wearing a lot of it out with her!

(Go back and get that watch!)

HUGGS!

Donna Jean

Guest Elizabeth K

Oh it is so good when you have even the slightest amount of support! I am happy you settled on the underthings - now try to keep them separated in the wash from your wife's! She will get really sulky about that if you don't!

And get that watch!

Lizzy

Guest Wendae

Went back for the watch. The SA had to remove the strap holding it in the box. Wouldn't you know that my wrist was to large. :( Went to GW and tried on 3 skirts and 2 blouses. Only one fit, a skirt. But for 3 bucks what the heck. I'm over being self conscious and speak to the SAs and other customers. Sure is a lot less stressful.

Guest Donna Jean
Went back for the watch. The SA had to remove the strap holding it in the box. Wouldn't you know that my wrist was to large. :( Went to GW and tried on 3 skirts and 2 blouses. Only one fit, a skirt. But for 3 bucks what the heck. I'm over being self conscious and speak to the SAs and other customers. Sure is a lot less stressful.

The watch?

Eh, you tried....

But, once you are past the "self conscious' part, shopping REALLY gets to be fun!

This is cool, Hon....good on you!

Huggs

Donna Jean

Guest Wendae

I feel as tho I am possessed. As a rule I hate shopping but for some reason I'm on a roll. Today I picked up a skirt I've been admiring at Target. Priced watches while I was there and found some I liked. As soon as I get some cash I'll go back and try them on. I now have a mental list of stuff I want to build up my wardrobe and I have to have them. Really driven! :blink:

Guest Donna Jean

:blink: "Look into my eyes......you are getting sleepy..."

"You need massive ammounts of clothes!"

"SHOP...SHOP....SHOP...."

Donna Jean

So you are being hypnotized by Madam Dee Jay?

If you must buy the watch you could send it to a friend for save keeping - someone you could trust - possibly a moderator here - just check the number of posts - the one with the most must be trust worthy! :rolleyes:

Seriously - if you like the watch - buy it now.

I have waited for things and found that they no longer sold them when I was ready to buy - jewelry is like that - the cuff set might not be there in a few weeks, so do it now.

Love ya,

Sally

Guest Wendae
:blink: "Look into my eyes......you are getting sleepy..."

"You need massive ammounts of clothes!"

"SHOP...SHOP....SHOP...."

Donna Jean

Yesss mistress.....I must obey!

Went to Walmart today and bought 2 blouses, bra and watch! Wow! What a powerful suggestion!!.

Guest Donna Jean
Yesss mistress.....I must obey!

Went to Walmart today and bought 2 blouses, bra and watch! Wow! What a powerful suggestion!!.

:blink: DANG! :blink:

IT WORKS!

dj

Guest ChloëC

I like the comment - "now try to keep them separated in the wash from your wife's! She will get really sulky about that if you don't!"

When my daughters are around or even just my spouse, if I toss some 'male' thing into the laundry that I don't always wear, like low cut white sport socks, they disappear faster than anything. It's amazing what they think can't possibly be mine. My in-laws spent a night with us, they did some laundry and some white t-shirts disappeared. I can just imagine tossing down some of my cd attire (which I surely keep separate!!!).

Chloë

Guest Donna Jean

Yeah.......

I have a picture in my head of a few weeks back....

My wife and I sitting on the bed sorting undies .....

"That's mine!"

"No, your's are the blue ones!"

"Here...this is too small to be mine..."

"Where's the other knee sock....I only have 11...."

"This sure isn't MY bra!"

LOL

Donna Jean

Guest Hoslers_wife

I am so jealous! I can't get nick to go shopping with me. He prefers to hand me a card and say "have fun suga" that sounds like Sooooo much fun. I bet you look great.

Guest PauletteX

I have to do most of my own shopping, however every once in a while my wife surprises me. She went to Hawaii on a business trip and brought me back a necklace that I wear every time I have a chance. (We have three teens at home, so I have to stay in the closet most of the time). One of the things that work for us is that occasionally I take her shopping and get to pick out items I think will look good on her, she tries them on and makes the final decision. I love the comments that she gets when she wears them to work! Her friends tell her that they can't believe that her husband helped her pick the clothes out! :D

PauletteX

Guest Wendae

DJ.. I have a picture in my head of a few weeks back....

My wife and I sitting on the bed sorting undies .....

I do most of the sorting because my panties wind up in her drawer. We try to get different colors to make sorting easier. That is the only item of fem wear I can put in the community laundry. During the winter I can add knee hi's or panty hose. I do my other laundry when she's out. It's rare that we shop together I usually go by myself as well. In fact today at the local flea market I picked up 2 new bras and a wig cap. The only major item on my list now is a nice pair of shoes.

In our house, our stuff is mixed and unmixed. We're constantly accusing each other of pilfering clothes. It's not too bad now because she's two sizes larger, but she's dropping weight like crazy. In 6 months, it will be a different story. Oh well, I'll have two closets full of clothes instead of one!

But she's my best fashion consultant, and does know how to shop - this morning at Kohl's, Kat had a party!

Love, Kat

• 3 months later...