• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

So, I'm Pretty Ticked Off

EVAN_DESU

Today I thought something was a little off.

My girlfriend's sister and all her friends were pointing at us making jokes. She didn't notice it, but I did...

I thought maybe she had found out, and believe me..that's a bad thing...

Her sister is horrible. Really rude and mean...I used to be her friend back in middle school..I even posted a topic on here saying how I had a crush on her, and how she was straight and how I didn't know what to do. Yeah, I had a thing for her back then, but that was the past. When she wasn't all ughhhh...I wish i could use harsher words to describe how mad I am at her...

Well, my girlfriend sent me a msg via DeviantArt saying how she was p'od, depressed and wanted to die..I asked her why and she told me that someone I hang out with told her sister that we were going out and that she threatened to tell their mom.

This is the thing I hate with relationships like this when the love is not always accpeted and certain aspects have to be hidden....

I swear her sister is just..so irritating me right now, I don't even know what changed her..

>__> She used to be so sweet, nice, funny..part of why I liked her...

Now she's just acting like an ignorant idiot.

Guest Leigh

hey Evan, sorry to hear about this.

i know that school can be tough. and especially girls have a way of being very cruel.

i just hope that you are able to find some people who will support you and your girlfriend.

try not to let it get you down, even if people tease you, they can never take away the way you and your girl feel for each other.

that's what's really important.

peace&love