• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

HELLO!!! I am like going to be 19 in like 4 days!! How is that too young!!! When you there Matt is only 20 :P

So yeah age means nothing rofl

As many of the other moderators know I have a secret. I'm actually a 59 year old midget trapped in a young persons body. B):lol:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

• MaryEllen

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest My_Genesis
As many of the other moderators know I have a secret. I'm actually a 59 year old midget trapped in a young persons body. B):lol:

well then that right there is my excuse. I'm not a 59 year old.. whatever. lol.

well then that right there is my excuse. I'm not a 59 year old.. whatever. lol.

I'm not a whatever either ;)

I did however have that one coming.

Guest Lee-Asher Geo-James

Oh really now? xD

will not make any other comments

:blink:

Guest Evan_J
HELLO!!! I am like going to be 19 in like 4 days!! How is that too young!!! When you there Matt is only 20 :P

So yeah age means nothing rofl

Chrono years mean nothing. Its the age of your soul that I measure.

Guest My_Genesis
Chrono years mean nothing. Its the age of your soul that I measure.

And out of curiosity how old would you say I am?

And out of curiosity how old would you say I am?

OOOh I ask the same! B)

And if you say 2, i'll....I'll kill you! ;) haha

Gives none of the young men an answer but knows the answer of each one. Leaves the room.

But I want to know!!!

Don't make me beg :(

Guest Pól

That's OK...Matty is actually older than all of us anyway.

Seriously, let's not go and put Evan on the spot though lads. If you have to ask him, you probably already know the answer. :P

Evan, you can come back in now when you like.

Guest Evan_J
Evan, you can come back in now when you like.

What are you kidding, you actually think I don't? I go view other threads :P

If you have to ask him, you probably already know the answer. :P
;)

<<decides to "dangle" a little of whats in his books to them by way of "torture".......

That's OK...Matty is actually older than all of us anyway.

Of you here? Mmmmm, its a toss up between two of you actually......but one of you may be a little bit older than the other.

Guest My_Genesis
Of you here? Mmmmm, its a toss up between two of you actually......but one of you may be a little ahead of the other.

:huh:

Guest My_Genesis
I didn't like the wording on that, honestly it should be worded as it is (check the editing).

Still, why the face?

lol i don't see how that makes a significant difference.

It's 'cause RJ has met me and knows exactly how immature I actually am.

nah, you're not immature.

Guest Evan_J
lol i don't see how that makes a significant difference.

It does because the word "ahead" can imply a race or even competition instead of just a place according to age.

Why the face?

Guest Evan_J
just curiosity

<<isn't sure he buys that. but ok

here's the thing, you guys wanted to hear whatever it was but didn't consider some stuff:

a) nothing I would have said would have the ability to change or define you. It could be entertaining. But really that's it. It could infer some stuff about one person's opinion, but really the only person's opinion that should move you should be your own. That being said I actually was surprised that all three of you wanted to know :blink:

b ) that I might not tell you because of what I worried about with the wording. That at least one of you (whichever) might think it a "ranking ". AND in doing that you actually would create a whole bunch of doubts that NONE of you should have . Age doesn't mean "better". Eventually everybody reaches through the same ages. Nooooobody wanted to be "the youngest" even though in real life the person who is "the eldest" has to shoulder a little (lot) more accountability for what goes on while typically getting the least "attention". The eldest also has to "go first". -Never having an easier path because someone else left a clearer way. There would have been benefits inherent in being farther down the age line in those regards.

c) (I hinted at this one when I said "of who's here?") No matter what order I would have come up with , it didn't take into account EVERY ftm on the board. Even the person I could've said was oldest may have been FAR down the line if someone not present were. Likewise, the "youngest" may have been "older" to some one (or several someones) not present.

just curiosity

<<isn't sure he buys that. but ok

here's the thing, you guys wanted to hear whatever it was but didn't consider some stuff:

a) nothing I would have said would have the ability to change or define you. It could be entertaining. But really that's it. It could infer some stuff about one person's opinion, but really the only person's opinion that should move you should be your own. That being said I actually was surprised that all three of you wanted to know :blink:

b ) that I might not tell you because of what I worried about with the wording. That at least one of you (whichever) might think it a "ranking ". AND in doing that you actually would create a whole bunch of doubts that NONE of you should have . Age doesn't mean "better". Eventually everybody reaches through the same ages. Nooooobody wanted to be "the youngest" even though in real life the person who is "the eldest" has to shoulder a little (lot) more accountability for what goes on while typically getting the least "attention". The eldest also has to "go first". -Never having an easier path because someone else left a clearer way. There would have been benefits inherent in being farther down the age line in those regards.

c) (I hinted at this one when I said "of who's here?") No matter what order I would have come up with , it didn't take into account EVERY ftm on the board. Even the person I could've said was oldest may have been FAR down the line if someone not present were. Likewise, the "youngest" may have been "older" to some one (or several someones) not present.

I was only able to understand some of that >.<

:blink: