• Welcome to the TransPulse Forums!

We offer a safe, inclusive community for transgender and gender non-conforming folks, as well as their loved ones, to find support and information.  Join today!

Beerless Beer And Tobaccoless Tobacco

Guest Evan_J

Guest My_Genesis

I'd dance with ya, mi'lady, but I'm way older than you. :unsure: Also I'm a HORRIBLE dancer.

It's kind of you to stop in and offer your support! Hugs back.

Apparently that's not an excuse :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Flint

• JJ

• Ravin

Top Posters In This Topic

And do the ladies like it? B)

Dunno. Although the reply below suggests they might. ;)

I do it anyway just because I'm a restless person. :P I can't stand sitting still! So I just kinda end up doing something that looks like a dance. :P I mean I could get up and use my stick but some days my legs just won't allow for that so wheelchair dancing it is on those days. ;) And women can love or hate it. :P If they hate it, shame on them cause they are missing out on an oh soooo good time with an oh so wonderful man! lmao!

Guest CattalieChan

I'll take any kind of dancing that I can get! I'm no expert on it either, but dancing always reminds me of back when we had dancing units in gym, and I always was jelous of the girls because they got to dance as girls, and I had to dance as a boy :(. But now I can be a girl dancing! Yay! Just remember, don't step on my feet too much and we should all be fine!(Although that wouldn't be a problem in wheel chair dancing lol!)

Natalie

• Forum Moderator

Sorry to hear about the depression. Hyper can be kind of useful or having energy to work off some of the depression anyway.

Guest CattalieChan

I know how you feel. The weight of everything that has happened to you since you lost that innocence crushes down on your life and you just want to get back to when life was pure and you could be truly happy.

But we've all had to move on.

So, as we have done often as of late, let us dance.

Dance with me and we will go back to the innocence and the ideals.

Dance to let it all out.

*Asks for some music and walks out from the bar*